Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man tortured girlfriend's 8 year old son to death because he thought the son was gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Man tortured girlfriend's 8 year old son to death because he thought the son was gay

A man accused of torturing his girlfriend’s 8-year-old son to death did so because he through the child was gay, a prosecutor has said.

32-year-old Isauro Aguirre, of Palmdale, California, has been charged with the murder of 8-year-old Gabriel Fernandez with a special circumstance of torture. The boy’s mother, Pearl Fernandez, also faces trial.

During opening statements on Monday (October 16), Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office prosecutor on Jon Hatami detailed the horrific abuse allegedly carried out by the couple.

Hatami explained that Aguirre and Fernandez beat and bit Gabriel, burned him with cigarettes, shot him with a B.B. gun, whipped him, starved him, fed him cat litter, and kept him gagged and bound before he was discovered on May 22, 2013.

The couple had called the emergency services that treated Gabriel, but only in an attempt to cover up their crimes, the prosecutor said.

“They didn’t call 911 to help Gabriel. They called 911 to cover up what they did,” he said. “The defendant lied on the 911 call.”

Gabriel was hospitalised and died two days later.

The prosecutor also said that Aguirre forced Gabriel to dress in girls’ clothes before going to school, and did not like the child because he believed he was gay.

“Gabriel’s last vision was that man over there standing over Gabriel, beating him to death,” Hatami said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.3568800

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Pieces of s$It like them need to be put out.
    Horrific stuff.

Comment

Worthless SOB should be tortured himself before being killed. Someone who does something so depraved and utterly abhorrent as torturing an 8 yr old boy to death deserves nothing less. No it won’t bring the boy back to life, but it’s still the only fair outcome for someone who made the decisions to treat an 8 year old
      human being this way.

Comment

Fkin scumbag i hope he dies slowly.

Comment

That's ****ing horrible.

Comment

pieces of shit, Man I wish SNY PC yards didnt exist so these fools will have to live a horrible life for the rest of their days.

Comment

The twist of fate for him is that he's gonna be living the life of a bottom ****, getting his anus pounded by Larry 'Adonis' XXX.

Comment

any pain or harm done to a child i can't fathom.

im depressed as fuck right now.

Comment

Death penalty

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    pieces of shit, Man I wish SNY PC yards didnt exist so these fools will have to live a horrible life for the rest of their days.
                    I hope a cool guard mistakenly on purpose let the homies deal with him, same for his bish..

Comment

Working...
                    X