Pole dancing may soon be an Olympic sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to make Papa Beer proud....

Comment

Floyd will send his girls from Girl Collection to the Olympics to get justice for him being robbed in '96.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Snake swallowing should be a sport, whoever swallows the most inches wins!

Bronze medal: Mirko Troll Cop (New York, Turkey)

Silver medal : B.utler (Houston, Philippines)

Gold medal: Shaolin Sword (Gaytown, China)
        Yep, the medals would probably go that way, but, they'd battle each other until all the snakes were drained of c0ck nectar.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Yep, the medals would probably go that way, but, they'd battle each other until all the snakes were drained of c0ck nectar.
          I'm not sure about that list.

Butler might pull a no-show like he did when he said he would fight Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            I'm not sure about that list.

Butler might pull a no-show like he did when he said he would fight Larry.
            Who would be Butlers alternate?
            Spoon23?

Comment

Wtf. Just actually read what you wrote. They are thinking about throwing poker into the f#cking Olympics?!?!?! Is Uno, Monopoly + Clue next?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Pole dancing actually requires athleticism, poker and foosball don't. Pole dancing actually takes a lot of skill and practice.
                How do you score pole dancing? Lady who gets the most judges hard wins. Or if there is a tie they get out some calipers & measure how hard the judges are?

Comment

why are degenerate liberal ****s so intent on making islam seem justified?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    How do you score pole dancing? Lady who gets the most judges hard wins. Or if there is a tie they get out some calipers & measure how hard the judges are?
                    This, but it'd be too easy if the judges were straight, it's after all Olympics we're talking about.

Think the judges need to be gay for fair and objective scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      why are degenerate liberal ****s so intent on making islam seem justified?
                      Are you lost ?

What does this thread have to do with degenerate liberal ****s or islam

Ah who am I kidding, you have the highest IQ on earth I'm sure your post makes a ton of sense and I just fail to understand

Comment

Working...
                      X