Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Unwritten rules, don't cause your team to
    lose paying fans.
    It's unclear if anyone is actually losing paying fans at this point, with the TV ratings conversation muddled by the amount of cord cutting going on.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Check the news, he was breaking an NFL rule. And he sucked as a QB so there is that.
      What rule? You've made that statement several times so far and have yet to actually point to anything. I know Trump seems to be your butt buddy, but no one is just going to "believe you" simply because you've parroted the same thing as fact without any evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        It's unclear if anyone is actually losing paying fans at this point, with the TV ratings conversation muddled by the amount of cord cutting going on.
        I'm no longer a fan, most of my family are no longer NFLfans.

Comment

Not every offense was designed to take advantage of his ability, and not every place where his skills would fit had an open spot for him to come in and compete for.

Still, in the NFL right now, there are at least 5 places where you could plug him in as the starter right now and likely have better QB play, and there are at least another 10 spots where he could comfortably come in and be the backup QB right now.

To say that it's okay that he's missed on every opportunity (with only Seattle and Baltimore even kind of thinking about bringing him in) is a bit much.
          I'm clearing it up for people who think Kaep quit on the 49ers. He was going to be cut so he opted out.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            I'm clearing it up for people who think Kaep quit on the 49ers. He was going to be cut so he opted out.
            When I at at any company I gotta sign lots of docs.
            Code of conduct both in & out of the office.kaep wearing the Niners uniform and doing something like he did, would get me fired and would hurt my companies reputation

Any company would take actions to maintain its reputation.

Comment

He should have made them cut him, and eliminate any doubt. It's like me quitting my job, saying they were going to can me anyways, then suing for wrongful termination.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Check the news, he was breaking an NFL rule. And he sucked as a QB so there is that.
                There is no rule Duke Jr. Stop repeating that lie.

Comment

Forbes seems to think they are.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2016/10/05/confirmed-nfl-losing-millions-of-tv-viewers-because-of-national-anthem-protests/#18ac0eec226c

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    When I at at any company I gotta sign lots of docs.
                    Code of conduct both in & out of the office.kaep wearing the Niners uniform and doing something like he did, would get me fired and would hurt my companies reputation

Any company would take actions to maintain its reputation.
                    I understand that but you can't comparr a private sector job to that of a professional athlete

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    He should have made them cut him, and eliminate any doubt. It's like me quitting my job, saying they were going to can me anyways, then suing for wrongful termination.
                    Why? It's not like he's getting unemployment benefits if he's cut. You can't compare a private sector job to a professional athlete job

Comment

I understand that but you can't comparr a private sector job to that of a professional athlete

Why? It's not like he's getting unemployment benefits if he's cut. You can't compare a private sector job to a professional athlete job
                      Why not.. He makes more money? His team is a privately held company isn't it? I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X