No announcement yet.

Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood & Sexual Assault Stories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    With the Weinstein scandal going viral, it's exposing a lot of other Hollywood pervs

hmmm..

IMO Weinstein is small ****ing potatoes to what they're covering up.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
        weinstein probably got him laid, maybe they had a threesome with rose mcgowan or maybe kevin spacey

Comment

• Damn some chick from the Sopranos is saying Harvey straight raped her & she keeps a baseball bat by her bed to this day because of it.

Am I just f#cking nuts to think you just call the police when someone rapes you? I mean is there still a stigma about saying you got raped when its legit a rape?

That said who f#cking knows who's being legit & who's trying to get in the news these days so who knows who to believe or not believe, but just like with Cosby when you got 4 dozen mfers coming at you saying some sh^t went down some sh^t probably went down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Damn some chick from the Sopranos is saying Harvey straight raped her & she keeps a baseball bat by her bed to this day because of it.

Am I just f#cking nuts to think you just call the police when someone rapes you? I mean is there still a stigma about saying you got raped when its legit a rape?

That said who f#cking knows who's being legit & who's trying to get in the news these days so who knows who to believe or not believe, but just like with Cosby when you got 4 dozen mfers coming at you saying some sh^t went down some sh^t probably went down.
            now weinstein can't destroy their careers, it's safe to come out, i can see this getting into bigger numbers than dr.cosby. think of how many thousands of actresses and wannabe actresses weinstein had access to in the last 30 years or so. he came on erika rosenbaum's back, and she's not even famous. we could see this number eventually reaching into the 100's. if weinstein raped anyone in new york in the last 15 years he's really up **** creek, because that's how far back the statuate of limitations goes back in NY state

Comment

• cvnts wanna play the casting couch game and cry about it 50 years later

Comment

• Did Weinstein smash Rose Mcowan during her prime?

I still cant forget Watching her on the red carpet in a see through dress with Mariyln manson back in the 90s.

Did Weinstein destroy that version of Mcowan?

Comment

• Who?......

Comment

• yeah it was in the late 90's, would have been around the time she was in jawbreaker.

Comment

• She looked good THEN....NOW is another story. She's got the Sinead O'Conner look about her these days.
                      Probably a muff diver in her older age.

Comment

Working...
                      X