No announcement yet.

Coach teaches kids about privilege with a simple game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Do you just enjoy swimming in a pool of victimhood? You bathe in its waters.

That video starts with a great question, basically asking the kids who came from a two parent home where both parents were around. From there on it's a snowball effect to success.

1. Finish Highschool
    2. Don't have kids out of wedlock
    3. Don't commit crime

And

4. Say hello to the opportunities you will get to become successful.

I kinda agree with you..but this is where we part ways
    How pink r you!??

Lemme attempt to try to help you .

You...あほ..(stupid).
    分だぐる(Smash)
    I'll slap the the pink & bish outta you..

You are implying and asking that people who got ****ed over... To get over it??

So can I blame your bish azz when a tracer outta my HK taps you out..

I'm not hard to find.,

Zaroku
    @ gmail

Let's discuss your world view

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

The discussion is relative. When people speak of blacks in America, it is relative to how other peoples are doing. The answer is that everyone else had a head start, so of course blacks are going to be behind.

This is not a black thing. Divorce rates are falling all over the globe. It has to do with feminism. Women just don't want to be housewives anymore and can afford to look after themselves.

Read the above.

No. They become more feminist and, yes, feminism does affect black families as well. But, the answer to the real question as why blacks are still behind everyone else in terms of economics, educations, and wealth, etc, it is because everyone else had a head start. We are catching up and it is very fast. Black women are already the most educated groups in America in a feminist world.

You are right about a correlation between feminism and divorce rates. As soon as feminism hit the scene in the 1970's divorce rates skyrocketed.

Comment

Working...
      X