Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much of an influence did Africa have on European culture, science, math, philoso?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Philosophy, religion, etc?

I say a great deal. What do you think?
    Egypt and Carthage had moderate influence on Ancient Greece and Rome primarily with the system of writing. Philosophy and religion was dominated by the Greeks.

Comment

I know that Africa has a major influence on Chinese culture, therefore a significant influence on Asian culture, because of the Chinese hegemony in the region.

Shaolin Sword should learn his history right here!

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        I'm assuming you didn't see the mosquito burger thread

Comment

Already saw it
          You should tell em how they were already working on a 3rd empire a whole 500 years ago. Back when honky mans was finger painting on cave walls n sheeeit.

Comment

Sub-Saharan Africa had far superior technology to Europe. The Americans stole their space technology needed for the moon landings.

The greatest inventors in the world today are in sub-Saharan Africa.

Comment

I know that they gave us AIDS and Ebola, from their incessant monkey-fucking. If only they could have resisted those sexy, sexy monkeys, then we wouldn't have AIDS and Ebola.

It isn't really conclusive where Bubonic plague came from. The earliest recorded cases are in ancient Greece or Italy, which makes me think it also probably came from Africa. Probably from those Africans all having sex with those sexy, sexy stone age monkeys.

So yes, there was significant influence. The monkey-fucking induced death of 25-50 million people has to be considered as Africa's big contribution to the world.

Comment

another question would be ''how did those african influences benefit africa ?''

Comment

Solomon, my ancestor saw sheeba, his Jew kok never forgot that beauty.
                  Read the songs of Solomon
                  Epigenetically, when I see a fine sister....mang...take the needle off the record...EOS. End of story...she's mine..

no half stepping with me...black women are the most beautiful women on the planet..

But, I'll beat the **** outta anyone who tries to kok bloc my og divk
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 10-06-2017, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                    I know that Africa has a major influence on Chinese culture, therefore a significant influence on Asian culture, because of the Chinese hegemony in the region.

Shaolin Sword should learn his history right here!

By George, I think you got it.
                    I may let you hold my dong when I piss.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                      I know that they gave us AIDS and Ebola, from their incessant monkey-fucking. If only they could have resisted those sexy, sexy monkeys, then we wouldn't have AIDS and Ebola.

It isn't really conclusive where Bubonic plague came from. The earliest recorded cases are in ancient Greece or Italy, which makes me think it also probably came from Africa. Probably from those Africans all having sex with those sexy, sexy stone age monkeys.

So yes, there was significant influence. The monkey-fucking induced death of 25-50 million people has to be considered as Africa's big contribution to the world.

Invite me to dinner. You are less stupid than I gave you credit for...

Comment

Working...
                      X