Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun sales always rise AFTER mass shootings...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I'm talking specifically about the BLM movement which the NRA used to scare white people. The BLM movement has never advocated gun ownership. What is the point of saying black women are growing gun owners? The NRA didn't use black women to scare white people. They used BLM, who are submissive to police and don't advocate gun ownership.

But that's your typical tactic. Try to softly change the subject then when you get called on it you say you didn't outright say what you implied
    You said some such nonsense about the NRA using racist messaging.

I showed you that's obviously not true, as black women are increasingly being drawn to the gun industry. You're now acting like I'm playing some sort of contest with you.

Will you quit discussing nonsense like "tactics" and playing Gotcha! and just try and engage in adult discourse??

Or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

Maybe if you quit spewing racism like a trained parrot and did a little research first you wouldn't find yourself having to act like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo View Post
      is this a good thing or a bad thing?
      I'd say it's a good thing, as those women are all law-abiding and thus passing background checks.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        He also said people who stocked up in fear of a ban were "ridiculous".

The fact a sitting US Senator advocates a gun ban shows the man was not being ridiculous.

I'm not going to argue this further with you. I stated a fact, and have now explained to you TWICE what it was in reference to.

If you still can't get it, I'm not wasting more of my time trying to fix your stupid.
        The fear of banning guns is ridiculous. One sitting senator has absolutely no power to ban guns, especially a sitting Senator who is part of a party that doesn't control the House, Senate, Presidency or Supreme Court. You're fear mongering or you don't understand how government works. You claim to understand how government works so walk me thru the process of one sitting Senator (from a party that doesn't control the House, Senate, Presidency, or Supreme Court) can ban guns and gun shows. Show me why citizens should have a reasonable fear of guns and gun shows being banned because of one sitting Senator.

Obama came into office and the Democrats controlled the House, had 60 votes in the Senate, and the presidency and they didn't pass any bills to limit gun rights let alone ban guns. And that same Senator you're talking about now was a Senator then. The fear of banning guns is ridiculous.

But you somehow believe that that one Senator has more power now to ban guns and gun shows than when their party controlled the House, had 60 votes in the Senate, and the Presidency.

The **** you make up in your head amazes me

You said some such nonsense about the NRA using racist messaging.

I showed you that's obviously not true, as black women are increasingly being drawn to the gun industry. You're now acting like I'm playing some sort of contest with you.

Will you quit discussing nonsense like "tactics" and playing Gotcha! and just try and engage in adult discourse??

Or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

Maybe if you quit spewing racism like a trained parrot and did a little research first you wouldn't find yourself having to act like this.
        I said the NRA used BLM to use racist messaging. What does BLM, a pacifist group that doesn't advocate gun ownership, have to do with black women owning guns?
        Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-03-2017, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Nope.

Were you somehow not aware of this???
          Can you stop being weird man?

I mean really.

Comment

He also said people who stocked up in fear of a ban were "ridiculous".

The fact a sitting US Senator advocates a gun ban shows the man was not being ridiculous.

I'm not going to argue this further with you. I stated a fact, and have now explained to you TWICE what it was in reference to.

If you still can't get it, I'm not wasting more of my time trying to fix your stupid.
            You have already wasted our time with your 'one senator' crap.

Its not even worth thanking you for proving my point.

Its as relevant as telling me your neighbor down the block wants to ban gun ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Patriotic Americans like myself recognize the very real possibility that after a mass shooting the US Army will do a door to door sweep across the nation and remove all of our guns.

So it's important that I buy more guns than there are arms to wield them in my house in order to retain our freedom.

Any call for 'common sense gun reforms' will be met with hostility since it's obviously just a call for forceful collection of all of our legally obtained weapons.

Well said my friend. I agree completely.
              HK 91 will never let you down. It kicks up mad dust.
              I wish I had it with me now..

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic..._medium=social

Im completely shocked by this.

Am I the only one???

Why do ya'll think that is?

And what does it say, if anything, about us?
                2 things.

1. Ppl get scared and want a gun to protect themself.

Whenever there's a mass shooting, there's always massive gun control talk.

Ppl buy guns in case it gets banned.

Comment

People thank think guns will protect from the govt. are legit ******s. Protection from street thugs that might loot your house, and cause harm to your family, absolutely, but the govt. that can send down a hail storm of bullets, or laser beams from a satellite that can read the numbers off your credit card, smdh.

Comment

Lmfao!! at Cobra.

He just spewed the longest strawman argument I've ever seen online.

Kudos big guy!

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      Can you stop being weird man?

I mean really.
                      I didn't know if you knew a sitting US Senator called for a gun ban.

Still dont, actually.....

Comment

Working...
                      X