Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun sales always rise AFTER mass shootings...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Well we do have a sitting US Senator who supports a gun ban.
    That was a joke right?

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      this, makes perfect sense not shocking at all
      I understand the reasoning behind it, but lets not call it "making perfect sense" please.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        That was a joke right?
        Nope.

Were you somehow not aware of this???

Comment

The government is so far away from 'taking their guns' that this is a ridiculous reaction.

Dont people realize how government works?
          Well we do have a sitting US Senator who supports a gun ban.
          That was a joke right?
          Nope.

Were you somehow not aware of this???
          You're one of the people he's talking about in his first post when he said people don't realize how government works.

One Senator in the minority party which doesn't control the House, Senate, or Presidency has absolutely power in changing gun laws. Like he said originally, the government is so far away from taking our guns.

And oh yea. We have a conservative supreme court that would throw out any law that came close to taking our guns.

Go have a seat somewhere.
          Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-03-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Go have a seat somewhere.
            Don't be snarky when you can't even keep up.

I never said it was imminent. That's your strawman.

I said we have a sitting US Senator who has advocated a gun ban. That is 100% fact.

And that refutes the nonsense that people buying guns out of fear of a Government ban are "ridiculous".

Are you finally caught up now?

Comment

Don't be snarky when you can't even keep up.

I never said it was imminent. That's your strawman.

I said we have a sitting US Senator who has advocated a gun ban. That is 100% fact.

And that refutes the nonsense that people buying guns out of fear of a Government ban are "ridiculous".

Are you finally caught up now?
              He said we are so far away from a gun ban. You quote him in disagreement and name one Senator from a party that doesn't control the House, Senate, Presidency and Supreme Court. Like he said, we are so far away from a gun ban and most people, like yourself, have no idea how government works. If you had any idea how govt works you wouldn't have brought up one Senator from a party that doesn't control the House, Senate, Presidency, and Supreme Court to counter his point.

That's why he called it a joke as soon as he read it. Because you are a joke.

Comment

Lmao!!! You always spew the most ignorant of racism.

The fact is black women are making up a growing number of gun buyers.

Source:
                http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/10...f-defense.html
                is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Comment

Lmao!!! You always spew the most ignorant of racism.

The fact is black women are making up a growing number of gun buyers.

Source:
                  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/10...f-defense.html
                  I'm talking specifically about the BLM movement which the NRA used to scare white people. The BLM movement has never advocated gun ownership. What is the point of saying black women are growing gun owners? The NRA didn't use black women to scare white people. They used BLM, who are submissive to police and don't advocate gun ownership.

But that's your typical tactic. Try to softly change the subject then when you get called on it you say you didn't outright say what you implied

Comment

Obama being elected was great for gun dealers and the NRA. Since the NRA can't use 'Democrats gonna take our guns' to scare their members, they've gone to racist messaging to scare their members. I saw an ad with them warning of BLM The BLM movement is submissive to the police

Damn.

And Im not against gun ownership at all. Im absolutely for it. I have alot of relatives and friends who own guns. None of them pretend that its to protect "we the people" from the "tyranny of government" though. They look at them more like toys and collectors items.

Anyway, at what point do we stop letting scare tactics control us though?

Comment

He said we are so far away from a gun ban.
                      He also said people who stocked up in fear of a ban were "ridiculous".

The fact a sitting US Senator advocates a gun ban shows the man was not being ridiculous.

I'm not going to argue this further with you. I stated a fact, and have now explained to you TWICE what it was in reference to.

If you still can't get it, I'm not wasting more of my time trying to fix your stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X