Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have your opinions on gun control laws changed over recent incidents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    In other news, the bill set to go before congress approving certain types of silencer for public sale also allows for the sale of armor-piercing bullets

Must be some deer with tough hides in the US
    You don't buy those to hunt deer, genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

I'm libertarian, so I'm the same. Though I must specify my "liberal" part is "classic liberal". Modern liberals are a different breed entirely, and have very little in common.

What are your gun laws in Mass?

I'm in Texas, where we more gun rights than most.
      No assault rifles, no concealed carry

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        No assault rifles, no concealed carry
        Do you have open carry?

And how do they define "assault rifles"?
        (Are AR-15s, AK-47s, and SKSs that are semi-auto banned?)

Comment

We have to start somewhere - decisions now, will impact future generations.
          Indeed, no doubt about that. Looking at the long term something needs to be done for sure.

Comment

The Las Vegas shooter utilized bump stocks in carrying out his massacre. If banning them saves one life - then I'm for it.

And while we're at it, let's tighten up other areas: universal background checks, close the gun show loophole, etc., etc.

I live Mass, you know that already - we have less gun violence here than most other states, because of our strict gun laws.
            Lmao

He probably would have killed more or same without it.

Like I said it's a gimmick toy.

Hardcore gunners only have it to play around for fun. You wouldn't see that on most guns.

I wouldnt have used one.

Comment

• And Massachusetts has less violence than who?

And how do you know it's because of gun control?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                In other news, the bill set to go before congress approving certain types of silencer for public sale also allows for the sale of armor-piercing bullets

Must be some deer with tough hides in the US
                Any gun for deer would probably be a rifle.

Every rifle would Pierce body armor.

Most regular body armor can't stand up to rifles.

That's why when u see things like the north Hollywood shootout, cops get killed or wounded.

Police body armor can't stop even a ar-15 or ak rifle bullet. Even though those are weaker rifle ammo.

Comment

• I live in Australia.

I never worry about gun violence. I've never thought that some dickhead is gonna get a gun and shoot at me or my family. Would I trade this situation, to get one closer to what America has?

Not in a thousand years.

America has a lot of good things about it, but it also has its share of cultural idiocy. The gun culture, and the obsessive reverence for the 2nd Amendment, are some of the worst aspects of America's culture.

Newsflash: the American constitution is a bunch of words written by well meaning men a long, long time ago, and fair chunks of it are outdated. Holding the constitution as something that is somehow sacred is a sign of spineless obsequiousness which traitors are too cowardly to stop doing.

A patriot looks for ways to improve his or her country. A traitor insists that his or her country is perfect, and so stops it from improving and adapting to evolving reality.

A lot of people who think of themselves as patriots are the worst kind of traitors, and really should just be shot so that their country can thrive.

Comment

• Hellz naw they ain't changed. I bought two more of them ma'****as just yesterday, cuz.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X