Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    and here comes CNN and their insights to the shootings

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/cn..._medium=Social
    And they wonder why Trump mocked them so relentlessly as part of his winning strategy.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      E-beef?

Negga I got posts of your going back years of you threatening to fight elderly men, following them around on multiple forums and harassing them for years, you fcking coward.

Go ahead anyone, google his name, and look at the 30+ forums he's a member of and you'll find this coward starting crap on every forum he's ever been a member of for the past 15 years.

NOW explain why you have a YouTube channel where you favorite a bunch of videos of underage pop singers? You admitted I was right about you owning a mustang. The reason I knew is because you posted a video on it. So don't even call me a liar you creep.

Why is a 50 year old, saving a bunch of videos of underrage pop singers? Explain yourself 1bad65 aka 1 bad 65 mustang.

I know everything, you chubby hobbit.
      oh wow, is this true? that is disturbingly sick.

1bad is a really deprived individual. sick, nasty old man. i can't even imagine what type of living conditions he's in. probably hoarder heaven.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        He's trying to make this all about race.

Anything besides saying race was the key factor he's going to deny.
        You can lie all you wish and claim my argument is about race, the 2nd amendment or whatever. I made it clear my opinion is race is at the root of the solution to the problem, not this shooting.

As for my post, mental illness imo is an easy way to avoid the hard issue to discuss. He wasn’t crazy when he started started shouting, purchased the guns or planned the attack. He was angry at something and this is how he went about dealing with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          You can lie all you wish and claim my argument is about race, the 2nd amendment or whatever. I made it clear my opinion is race is at the root of the solution to the problem, not this shooting.

As for my post, mental illness imo is an easy way to avoid the hard issue to discuss. He wasn’t crazy when he started started shouting, purchased the guns or planned the attack. He was angry at something and this is how he went about dealing with it.
          he's a crazy old man who spends all day on the internet because he's too lazy to clean his hoarded mom's house. sick old man needs help.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            It’s not my definition of mental illness. Nothing affected his mood, behavior or thinking. He committed a mass murder out of anger as far as we know. If we find a history of mental illness that’s one thing.

This was a calculated, planned mass execution of people for reasons we don’t yet know. To write it off as crazy allows us to avoid the real issue- that these types of weapons are available for the public to purchase.

he bought a host of guns and ammo, brought them to a hotel room, loaded them up, busted out a window, and shot what appears to be thousands of rounds of ammo. that takes a good deal of planning, finances, etc. it's not comparable to a case of somebody "snapping" say when he finds his wife in bed with another dude.

i don't give a **** if some doctor didnt' have a chance to call him crazy. he is crazy.

and we're in agreement that no civvi should be able to own an automatic rifle with a huge clip. i'm just not some partisan shill who wants to blame guns exclusively for the actions of a dude who was clearly crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              siding with 1bad65 is not a good look on you. i thought you were anti guns?

did you read the early part of this thread? he is advocating that more americans be armed with AR assault rifles with extended mags and mods.

i am anti guns to the degree that i dont think anybody should have access to automatic rifles unless they're in the military, or the tactical arm of law enforcement [swat, etc.]

1bad is a lunatic and has nothing to do with how i form my opinions. i generally don't read anything he writes unless it's in response to something i wrote. then i'll bend him over and bufu him, but only when i've got a copious amount of time and nothing better to do.

Comment

E-beef?

Negga I got posts of your going back years of you threatening to fight elderly men, following them around on multiple forums and harassing them for years, you fcking coward.

Go ahead anyone, google his name, and look at the 30+ forums he's a member of and you'll find this coward starting crap on every forum he's ever been a member of for the past 15 years.

NOW explain why you have a YouTube channel where you favorite a bunch of videos of underage pop singers? You admitted I was right about you owning a mustang. The reason I knew is because you posted a video on it. So don't even call me a liar you creep.

Why is a 50 year old, saving a bunch of videos of underrage pop singers? Explain yourself 1bad65 aka 1 bad 65 mustang.

Ouch. That's deep LOL

Comment

E-beef?

if this isn't Ether then i don't know what is.

Comment

E-beef?

Never happened.

Not sure what the hell you're talking about.

I'm on record since I've been on the Internet saying I don't engage in in e-challenge nonsense. I do however laugh at those who do.

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    I thought you had all this information ready to present??

Is this your way of admitting you don't have ****.

I don't have a YouTube channel, much less multiple channels.

I said that earlier. Keep up, boy.

As I don't have a YouTube channel, I obviously didn't post up video of my car. Lots of Mustangs out there ya know.

Maybe someone posted video of one of my cars on their channel, I don't know. I do take them to car meets, tracks, etc so that's possible.

Obviously you don't.

Do I need to let the mods know you're lying about me AND you're trying (though not successfully) to e-stalk me?

You are claiming to be posting personal info, which is a bannable offense.

If you want another ban, I'll be happy to try and help you get one.

Comment

• bahahahah 1bad65 is getting anxious that his stuff is getting put out there.

sick.

underage pop singers? really? disturbing.

living vicariously through a beat up 2001 ford mustang with rust spots. not a good look.

Comment

Working...
                      X