No announcement yet.

Mass Shooting in Las Vegas leaves 58 dead, hundreds injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    so now when they are getting robbed... they can't protect themselves... they are gonna have to hope and pray that the criminal doesnt injure or kill them and that a cop is near by or just a phone call away
    Liberals simply cannot seem to grasp the Law of Unintended Consequences.

I'm truly starting to think it must be a mental block or a genetic defect, and that is not hyperbole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

The theory is that the shooters were ISIS terrorists, and that he was working with the FBI as an undercover agent, possibly as an arms dealer
      it could be very true....

didnt osama bin laden work for the CIA???

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
        I can see that also being true....

Do ya remember that fat skank that was protesting trump win saying that "people are gonna have to die" etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
          Motive: gun control.

Shooters: highly trained professionals, killed Paddock and left him in the room.
          give me a break lol
          Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
          this is the same cuck that said jews dont control the media, fuk this guy

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Yup.

Rapes, assaults, armed robberies, all up since the gun ban.

And remember, they have had mass shootings since the ban. Four of them.

The grubers just don't know the facts so they keep repeating the false talking point that there have been none.
            Yawn

And now for reality

Crime rates in Australia have DECLINED in virtually every category in 5 of the last 6 years.

What's more, aside from domestic violence, any increases are so inconsequential as to be almost irrelevant

As for firearms , it was not and never will be a total ban

Fact is that there are far more guns in the country now than there ever has been

The difference between Oz and the US is that their distribution is controlled and we have virtually no psychopaths or nutters living in fear of their own government
            Last edited by Tomjas; 10-05-2017, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Crime rates in Australia have DECLINED in virtually every category in 5 of the last 6 years.
              Interesting you didn't just ask for sourcing on my end, but oh well.

The last 5 or 6 years? So since 2011-2012. Ok, I'll accept that for now for the purposes of moving the discourse on.

What year was the gun ban implemented?

Comment

Interesting you didn't just ask for sourcing on my end, but oh well.

The last 5 or 6 years? So since 2011-2012. Ok, I'll accept that for now for the purposes of moving the discourse on.

What year was the gun ban implemented?
                it started in 1996...

and hes completely wrong crime has increased the only thing decreased was gun deaths

Comment

it started in 1996...
                  Correct. I just wanted him to say it.

My point being it's ludicrous to cite stats starting roughly 15 years after a major policy is implemented and try to tie said policy to said stats.

He's reaching. Poorly.

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  and hes completely wrong crime has increased the only thing decreased was gun deaths
                  Correct again, at least for the decade plus after the ban.

And murder rates were declining in the years IMMEDIATELY preceding the gun ban. The trend remained pretty much on the same course, indicating the gun ban had little to no effect.

Criminals simply found different ways and weapons to kill their victims with. Go figure.

Comment

it started in 1996...

You didn't read my post correctly

I said that crime has declined in most categories not overall

For example, the number of robberies have declined in 5 of the last 6 years

Comment

Correct. I just wanted him to say it.

My point being it's ludicrous to cite stats starting roughly 15 years after a major policy is implemented and try to tie said policy to said stats.

He's reaching. Poorly.

Correct again, at least for the decade plus after the ban.

And murder rates were declining in the years IMMEDIATELY preceding the gun ban. The trend remained pretty much on the same course, indicating the gun ban had little to no effect.

Criminals simply found different ways and weapons to kill their victims with. Go figure.
                      Wrong

Australia's murder rate is at its lowest level in 25 years

Anyway enough deflection from the basket case that is the US ....

Comment

Working...
                      X