is eating like this nasty or cool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    It varies but usually the main dish is rice and lamb

I gotta learn how my grandma prepares tea. That shizz is exquisite. I think she uses cardamom or something.
    Nah. I would need a fork or chopsticks for that.

Comment

where everyone ends up after dessert...

Comment

Asians do usually eat with there hands, most use chop sticks or spoons for rice, but in Iraq only the country people eat rice with there hands, the Iraqi Rednecks I guess

Comment

I gotta learn how my grandma prepares tea. That shizz is exquisite. I think she uses cardamom or something.
          Where are you from originally? Ancestry*

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            Where are you from originally? Ancestry*
            I'm a fellow Dreamville man

Comment

That's how we make tea bruh.. cardamom and sometimes ginger.. it's not of these tea bag nonsense..

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it in the future. The Chinese are establishing a hegemony in the region, we can see this in the South China Seas. When the Philippines becomes another province of China, the Chinese will make sure the Pinoys eat with chop sticks instead of their bare hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  Asians do usually eat with there hands, most use chop sticks or spoons for rice, but in Iraq only the country people eat rice with there hands, the Iraqi Rednecks I guess
                  Whee are you from? We did alot of this

Comment

disgusting.

Comment

Meh. It's a culture thing, not a big deal. You think the cutlery you eat your food with is clean and germ free compared to a bare hand just because it's shiny and looks clean?

Give me a fat joint and I'll eat all that food, the table and those mofos across the table who are trying to eat my shyt.

Comment

Working...
                      X