No announcement yet.

Fourth arrest made in killing of popular teen in White Settlement, Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Says the guy who believes Trump is going to build a wall. Typical low IQ Trump supporter lol.
    It is widely known that Democrats are compromised of the lowest IQ voters.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      It is widely known that Democrats are compromised of the lowest IQ voters.
      Still no comments from you on the thread topic. Only whining because they are white.That speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        So the problem is me posting the story not the content of the story. Thanks
        No, I'm just trying to tell you how it is in that area.

There's nothing wrong with you posting this story. Yes it's despicable what those low life pieces of shit did to that kid. My daughter knew the kid that died, not personally, but like you said he was a popular kid at the high school.

The White Settlement PD doesn't want to label this as a hate crime either, even though anyone with half a brain knows this is a hate crime. And they, the WSPD deleted some pictures someone posted on their facebook page of those boys standing in front of their Confederate flag doing the sieg heil salute.

Personally, I hate driving through White Settlement because of their racist ass cops pulling anyone over if you look anything other than white.

That said, no it's not a small town in the middle of nowhere. No there aren't a lot of murders in that area, the majority are white people and the ones that are committing crimes are too meth'd out to be committing murders. I call it Meth-Settlement.

The majority of murders in that specific area are in that news article I posted.

Comment

crazy country you guys live in

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            crazy country you guys live in
            You're not lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              No, I'm just trying to tell you how it is in that area.

There's nothing wrong with you posting this story. Yes it's despicable what those low life pieces of shit did to that kid. My daughter knew the kid that died, not personally, but like you said he was a popular kid at the high school.

The White Settlement PD doesn't want to label this as a hate crime either, even though anyone with half a brain knows this is a hate crime. And they, the WSPD deleted some pictures someone posted on their facebook page of those boys standing in front of their Confederate flag doing the sieg heil salute.

Personally, I hate driving through White Settlement because of their racist ass cops pulling anyone over if you look anything other than white.

That said, no it's not a small town in the middle of nowhere. No there aren't a lot of murders in that area, the majority are white people and the ones that are committing crimes are too meth'd out to be committing murders. I call it Meth-Settlement.

The majority of murders in that specific area are in that news article I posted.
              If you want to correct me on the demographics of the area that's cool. But I don't understand why you had to bring race into it. That's what's throwing me off. And if your daughter knew the kid this should hit closer to home for you & the last thing you should be bringing up is race. You mentioned the majority of killings in that area are done by black people. Seems like you're trying to say this is payback or something?...

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                If you want to correct me on the demographics of the area that's cool. But I don't understand why you had to bring race into it. That's what's throwing me off. And if your daughter knew the kid this should hit closer to home for you & the last thing you should be bringing up is race. You mentioned the majority of killings in that area are done by black people. Seems like you're trying to say this is payback or something?...
                No this isn't payback. That was the last thing on my mind.

I only brought up race because it seemed like you were the one trying to make it a black/white thing. You were making it seem like this was a small town in the middle of nowhere and backwoods ass white people were after blacks. It seemed like you were making this out to be like the movie "A Time to Kill" or something. Especially when you said a bunch o murders happening in White Settlement, which there isn't.

I was only telling you the type of suburb WS is, and that it isn't a small town in the middle of nowhere, where the majority of murders and crime are coming from in relation to that area and who's committing the murders by demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  No this isn't payback. That was the last thing on my mind.

I only brought up race because it seemed like you were the one trying to make it a black/white thing. You were making it seem like this was a small town in the middle of nowhere and backwoods ass white people were after blacks. It seemed like you were making this out to be like the movie "A Time to Kill" or something. Especially when you said a bunch o murders happening in White Settlement, which there isn't.

I was only telling you the type of suburb WS is, and that it isn't a small town in the middle of nowhere, where the majority of murders and crime are coming from in relation to that area and who's committing the murders by demographic.
                  I never brought up race.

Comment

Working...
                  X