No announcement yet.

Why do we need tax cuts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Apple is sitting on something stupid like $250 billion in cash, so please shut the **** up.
    Who cares how much cash they have

Who did they rob or forcibly take money from?

Why are you mad about it?

How does apple having money affect you at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Tax cuts aren't "giving" anyone anything.

It lets those who actually earned the money keep more of it.
      And this here is the part these people fail to understand. The government isn't giving anyone money, they're just not taking as much from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Who cares how much cash they have

Who did they rob or forcibly take money from?

Why are you mad about it?

How does apple having money affect you at all?
        It doesn't affect me at all; outside of when I used iTunes, I've never owned an Apple product.

Still, the argument that Apple, already with a quarter of a trillion in cash on hand, is going to change any business plan over what is likely a marginal cut in taxes if foolish.

Comment

It doesn't affect me at all; outside of when I used iTunes, I've never owned an Apple product.

Still, the argument that Apple, already with a quarter of a trillion in cash on hand, is going to change any business plan over what is likely a marginal cut in taxes if foolish.
          What plans are those?

Comment

Why would Apple change?

What do you expect them to do?

Your the Apple CEO, tells us what u would do

Comment

Lmao...

This just means it can be sued, or hold property in its name.

Do you think Apple is just gonna go buy itself a playboy mansion and go to Vegas with the 250 billion.
              Its unbelievable how dumb these ******s are. If their logic was true then the western world as we know it wouldn't exist right now. Only black people are dumb enough to spend all the profits on themselves, which is why nobody promotes them to CEO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                Its unbelievable how dumb these ******s are. If their logic was true then the western world as we know it wouldn't exist right now. Only black people are dumb enough to spend all the profits on themselves, which is why nobody promotes them to CEO.
                I wouldn't put in all "black" people

Plenty of idiots of all shades that don't understand basic free market economics

Comment

What plans are those?
                  How the heck should I know? Probably keeping along with whatever plan got them that $250 billion in the first place; continue to design more phones/laptops/watches/computers, keep making their products in China, and turn over even more cash into their account.

Cutting the rate isn't going to magically change that basic business plan.

Comment

How the heck should I know? Probably keeping along with whatever plan got them that $250 billion in the first place; continue to design more phones/laptops/watches/computers, keep making their products in China, and turn over even more cash into their account.

Cutting the rate isn't going to magically change that basic business plan.
                    Why you mad Apple got money?

Why do they keep making their products in China?

Comment

Why you mad Apple got money?

Why do they keep making their products in China?
                      Trump said he won't benefit from these tax cuts. Do you believe that?

Comment

Working...
                      X