Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And it Begins! French court ruled that children can consent to sex with adults!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh get out of here bro. No liberal is for some sick **** like this.
    yeah your probably right...

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I can't say I'm shocked that the TS and his right wing brethren who ran into this thread to bash liberals did not bother to do a little reading. Several posters ITT don't even realize the fact that this was not actually a court ruling, including the thread starter.

It was a few prosecutors making a decision about which charges to file. They chose not to charge rape. That isn't the same as a court ruling that children can consent to sex with adults. Not even close, really.

Did you happen to actually read the article, Bygeorge?

This article is the real definition of fake news. Sprinkle a little bit of falsehood (ie calling it a court ruling) on top of a real situation, and bam that's all you need to convince a few brain dead sheeple that half of the world is in support of pedophilia.
      You're playing with semantics just like a lot of your bulls-hit posts in this place.

A SHOCKING court decision that declared an 11-year-old girl consented to sex with a man, 28, has sparked outrage in France.
      That's what I read, "court decision" as in the article which I interpreted as a ruling.

This other poster that started a similar thread put it best that the prosecutor is an extension of the court and that the decision and actions of the prosecutors becomes a decision of the court.
      Originally posted by lparm
      What I realize is that the prosecutors office is an extension of the court and as an agent the decision of the prosecutor becomes a decision of the court.

You must have thought that I meant a trial by jury found the 28 year old man not guilty in the more popularized version of a court. No sir I was correct by saying the court in this case the agent of the court decided the sex was consensual.

And btw, the reason why liberals were so bashed in this thread is because liberals are famous for this kind of s-hit. You didn't get a soft on crime label for nothing throughout the decades.

Comment

i did a thread a couple of months back saying this will be the new norm, underage sex will be the next 'taboo' society has to break. I can just see the liberal protests and banners right now 'love should have no age restrictions' or something like that.Also there will be the angle that 'we shouldnt dictate and be ignorant to other cultures' where its more common for children to get married at 11 or 12.
        Last edited by Prince Madison; 09-28-2017, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I would suggest that it's the pedophile elite. They are slowly but relentlessly pushing to have the practices of their "religion" become mainstream.

And they are deliberately distracting the masses with these divisive melodramas of left wing vs right wing, whites vs minorities, Chritians vs Muslims etc.

That way people get all riled up at the wrong things and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
          You said it brother!

Comment

Not surprising. France offered refuge to Roman Polanski back in the 1970s when he was wanted for the rape of a 13 year old girl in Los Angeles. He was able to hide out safely in France for 30 years before being arrested at an awards ceremony in Switzerland.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              The only sensible post in this thread

Pointing at liberals, who are just as outraged
              about this child being wronged and the rapist getting a slap on the wrist, solves nothing.

Also to be clear, it wasn't the ruling of a court that children can consent to sex with adults. The age of consent in France is 15.

The prosecutors decided on their own accord to not file a rape charge and instead pursued the charge of 'sexual abuse of a minor'.

The court didn't rule schit - the article you are quoting from is misleading by starting off as if it was a court decision that a child can consent.

You'll notice that the article TS is quoting from quotes from another article which never suggests that this was a court decision.

https://www.thelocal.fr/20170927/ang...o-sex-with-man

Prosecutors making a decision about which charge to file is much, much different from a court ruling.
              sure they are.....

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh get out of here bro. No liberal is for some sick **** like this.
                you'd be surprised....

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                  You're playing with semantics just like a lot of your bulls-hit posts in this place.

That's what I read, "court decision" as in the article which I interpreted as a ruling.

This other poster that started a similar thread put it best that the prosecutor is an extension of the court and that the decision and actions of the prosecutors becomes a decision of the court.

And btw, the reason why liberals were so bashed in this thread is because liberals are famous for this kind of s-hit. You didn't get a soft on crime label for nothing throughout the decades.
                  You're the one reaching on semantics. Calling it a 'court ruling' because prosecutors are 'extensions of the court' () is the definition of playing with semantics.

The point is that this wasn't a part of some verdict nor was it a decision reached by a judge. The court hasn't even had the trial for this case yet. Nor was the law changed about who can consent - The age of consent is still 15 in France and no court has ruled against that. The prosecutors simply chose not to pursue the charge of rape for this case, and went with another charge instead. That is bs on their part but it's also way, way different than a court determining that children can consent.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-28-2017, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    sure they are.....
                    Have you ever known liberal activist groups to be quiet about what they support? If this was part of some LGBTQ+ related crusade you, and everyone else on the planet would know it.

And yet I see no one celebrating the possibility of a child rapist being hit with a lighter charge.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-28-2017, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      Little girl gets raped. Rapist gets let off the hook for rape.

All y'all can talk about is "liberal" this and "left" that.

Pathetic.

Got my damn panties all bunched up.

Might be the bourbon.
                      Fixed it for you

Comment

Working...
                      X