No announcement yet.

Cord cutters or anyone trynna cut their cable, Get in here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Cord cutters or anyone trynna cut their cable, Get in here

Not sure if this works overseas, but I think it should since it's internet based.

I've been using this service for the past 6 months, and I've watched every PPV on it.(boxing and MMGAY)

It's called Set TV, they have different plans, but ALL the plans get around 500 channels, i've tried Sling, Directnow and PSvue, but this works much better for me or any sports fan.

It cost $20 dollars a month and you get all premium channels, all UK channels, every NFL game, every baseball game, and many other channels.

https://www.setvnow.com/

I'm not affiliated with this company, but I can vouch for the service, even the customer service is official.

They have a 3 day trial, and if you decide to buy it, they give you 3 codes to put in 3 separate devices.

I have it on my Shield, a cheap android box and my Note 8

I will post a screenshot of the devices you can install this on iPhones and iPads are S.O.L

There is no DVR service which the competition offers, you would have to use a HDhomerun or something similar.

It's pay as you go, so if you decide you don't want it a certain month, just don't re-up your service. When you decide you want it again, just pay it and it'll start working again once your payment has been processed.

I'll answer whatever you guys want to know, but I need to take a power nap before I go into work.

These are devices you can put this on
    Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 09-19-2017, 06:33 PM.

Interesting...I'll check it out.

Doesn't have Fox Southwest which I need to watch Texas Rangers baseball games.
    Last edited by Mooshashi; 09-19-2017, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Not sure if this works overseas, but I think it should since it's internet based.

I've been using this service for the past 6 months, and I've watched every PPV on it.(boxing and MMGAY)

It's called Set TV, they have different plans, but ALL the plans get around 500 channels, i've tried Sling, Directnow and PSvue, but this works much better for me or any sports fan.

It cost $20 dollars a month and you get all premium channels, all UK channels, every NFL game, every baseball game, and many other channels.

https://www.setvnow.com/

I'm not affiliated with this company, but I can vouch for the service, even the customer service is official.

They have a 3 day trial, and if you decide to buy it, they give you 3 codes to put in 3 separate devices.

I have it on my Shield, a cheap android box and my Note 8

I will post a screenshot of the devices you can install this on iPhones and iPads are S.O.L

There is no DVR service which the competition offers, you would have to use a HDhomerun or something similar.

It's pay as you go, so if you decide you don't want it a certain month, just don't re-up your service. When you decide you want it again, just pay it and it'll start working again once your payment has been processed.

I'll answer whatever you guys want to know, but I need to take a power nap before I go into work.

These are devices you can put this on
      Good looking out. Imma check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Interesting...I'll check it out.

Doesn't have Fox Southwest which I need to watch Texas Rangers baseball games.
        But they have around 15 MLB channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Good looking out. Imma check it out.
          You got it

Comment

Seriously? Im going to get on this soon as i get home.

If this works, i owe you bigtime!

Comment

What type of device do you recommend to install it on?

I assume it wouldn't run very smoothly on something like a Fire Stick. Would an Android Box be better? Maybe Amazon Fire TV?

Also, do you need a PC to install it on those types of devices, or does it download straight from the device itself?

Comment

Modbro on firesrick is good enough for me. Boxnation, by sports and Fox news is all I need. I got Netflix and wwe network as well

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Seriously? Im going to get on this soon as i get home.

If this works, i owe you bigtime!
                  Just helping

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
                    What type of device do you recommend to install it on?

I assume it wouldn't run very smoothly on something like a Fire Stick. Would an Android Box be better? Maybe Amazon Fire TV?

Also, do you need a PC to install it on those types of devices, or does it download straight from the device itself?
                    I recommend installing this on anything that's hard wire, my android box isn't, but most of my viewing is done downstairs on my shield, not sure about fire sticks, never liked them. If you have good internet at home like I do, then it probably won't make difference.

The way I installed them was uploading the APK to my dropbox, then downloading it on the specific device. Make sure you put the correct APK in the specific device. You can also use a USB stick is it's an android box, for laptops, you can just open your email and download it.
                    Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 09-19-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X