No announcement yet.

The Armenian Genocide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
    What im saying is everyone has to ask themselves: Do I want to live in a conservative christian society or conservative muslim society? Those are going to be the options. And once you have decided you can come up with solutions. And I have to tell you, those solutions are not pretty
    unfortunately the new age doesn't think like that. By 2030, Turkey's economic stability and technology sectors will elevate to 1st World Status outside the status quo.

That has nothing to do with the Middle Eastern neighboring countries that are from it

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Turks are mongoloid by nature, like the Kazakhz being old school Turkic, proto ''republics.'' only difference is that was in USSR territory. Turks were nomadic coming from Northern Asia. You'Re referring to the Arabian science of math and literature which the world uses today, which the Turks embraced, no different than Europeans embracing Latin in the their alphabet and post languages. Arabs were also pagan and shaman like Turks before they hijacked their fellow Jewish compadres on how to use Abrahamic scripture.

The fact that Arabs ganked the concept of a ''messenger'' is all Abrahamic. You still don't get that Arabs and Jews lived together for millenia before. Ironically they were a mixed people, both having old but similar language.

China and India alone supersede even those cultures.

Either way, if you look at the Putin phenotype, he looks like a hybrid of old caucasian Asian neanderthal. more ''primitive'' than White or Red Nordid mythology that suits Neo-Nazi purists with the Aryan fantasy that Putin rides bears which even that looks if fallable to them
      What are you talking about? Im armenian myself. When did I talk about nordic mythology. Im talking about christianity.

I love Putin because he protected the christians in syria against US backed jihadists.

Comment

unfortunately the new age doesn't think like that. By 2030, Turkey's economic stability and technology sectors will elevate to 1st World Status outside the status quo.

That has nothing to do with the Middle Eastern neighboring countries that are from it
        Unless we drop a nuclear bomb on them

Comment

What are you talking about? Im armenian myself. When did I talk about nordic mythology. Im talking about christianity.

I love Putin because he protected the christians in syria against US backed jihadists.
          That's cool. My building is a 5 story complex. We have 3 families that receive their pure Armenian publications in the mail bin. That's no different than a lot of Armenians, Greeks, Jews, living in my neighborhood rather nicely. Maybe you don't know about Istanbul or Izmir, but it's like a Brookly or San Francisco. The West doesn't like to report such diversity because they don't need to nor want to disrupt the status quo.

Even general western news, they never talk shıt about Turkey because they know everything I said is justified let alone we have been important alliance with NATO for the longest.

History progresses. Stop with the alligator tears.

Comment

Unless we drop a nuclear bomb on them
            so you claim to be Armenian...rocking a PUtin avi, you seem to be offended by the Armenian genocide...as you should be...

yet you're cool with the idea that globalization was ok to exterminate native american indians because they were ''primitive''

dude, stfu with your lying.

don't try to be this guy:

when you're talking to this guy:

when ideally you look like this guy:

Comment

That's cool. My building is a 5 story complex. We have 3 families that receive their pure Armenian publications in the mail bin. That's no different than a lot of Armenians, Greeks, Jews, living in my neighborhood rather nicely. Maybe you don't know about Istanbul or Izmir, but it's like a Brookly or San Francisco. The West doesn't like to report such diversity because they don't need to nor want to disrupt the status quo.

Even general western news, they never talk shıt about Turkey because they know everything I said is justified let alone we have been important alliance with NATO for the longest.

History progresses. Stop with the alligator tears.
              I dont have alligator thears. What Im saying is History always repeats. When 2 cultures collide, one takes over. I dont want to live in a muslim society. So chirstians will have to fight back. Thats Just How things are. You are a muslim So you Probably like the fact that europe will be majority muslim on 2050. I understand that. But I dont want my kids to live in an islamic world

Comment

so you claim to be Armenian...rocking a PUtin avi, you seem to be offended by the Armenian genocide...as you should be...

yet you're cool with the idea that globalization was ok to exterminate native american indians because they were ''primitive''

dude, stfu with your lying.

don't try to be this guy:

when you're talking to this guy:

when ideally you look like this guy:

When did I say I was offended by the armenian genocide. All I Said was the same thing will happen to Europeans If muslims become a majority. I dont claim Im moraly superior. Im saying people have to decide in What type of society They want to live in and then take action
                Last edited by 2Fast; 09-16-2017, 06:40 AM.

Comment

I dont have alligator thears. What Im saying is History always repeats. When 2 cultures collide, one takes over. I dont want to live in a muslim society. So chirstians will have to fight back. Thats Just How things are. You are a muslim So you Probably like the fact that europe will be majority muslim on 2050. I understand that. But I dont want my kids to live in an islamic world
                  Don't you see the irony here?

What if by some magic power, the post new age American generation refuses to accept a Christian Nation like the USA and revolts, to promote some new Agnostic (not Atheist) type of reform for civil right expression? Meaning, the new liberal generation wants an alternative yet the economic process continues?

Therefore,

You know Turkey is a Muslim based country, but a secular state, and WE - the upper middle class - are just as laxed out as any American tourist that visits here to say, ''I didn't expect Turkey to be like this....'' Most Brits or Europeans that travel to Turkey frequently know more about Turkey than Americans.

In the are of Fethiye, most Brits are retired there as the land is more resort esque and cool vibes. You don't seem them rinsing out propaganda about Islamphobia.

You have every right to want to embrace Christianity, but let's get real, if you have lived in the last 30 years you can easily see the world becoming anesthesized to it. If Islam were a bad religion then everyday we would have bomb stories like the London Bombing....

Turkey does a good job doing the dirty work for Europe in flitering with safety, but Europe doesn't want to accept our secular nation. Europe is behind with the times. It's all bitter resonance from WWI and the Ottoman Empire. The Ottoman Empire put jihad dummies in their place which was inexistent.

You do realize most Turks are racist against Arabs right?

Comment

When did I say I was offended by the armenian genocide. All I Said was the same thing will happen to Europeans If muslims become a majority. I dont claim Im moraly superior. Im saying people have to decide in What society They want to live in and take action
                    In all honesty, most ''muslims'' in Europe are lower class minority coming from Timbuktu. Of course Europeans just assume the ''muslims'' living in Europe are all the same...

Penguins and Arabs have been discriminated against in Turkey since early 20th Century. Our great Ataturk did his best to abolish arabic traditions in which he thought were too extreme and wanted to bring back democratic Turkic ideology and strength.

Why do you think many supporters, ruralites in Turkey, the lower class muslims in penguin or arabic looking phenotypes here vote for our current President? Because he promotes traditional rural life and religion which is why he got the popular vote.

It's no different how Trump won the rural vote from Americas ruralites.

Winning the popular vote from conservatives from any nation is really easy in politics.

Comment

You do realize most Turks are racist against Arabs right?
                      How can you be racist against your own people?

Comment

Working...
                      X