No announcement yet.

The Armenian Genocide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    so this thread gives you closure because I've been punking you as always with any topic? you already admitted anthropology is not your thang...

and you got punked when you learned about phenotypes and territories outside your traveling experience. with that being, with your limited experience, it's safe to say you don't fly or most likely haven't travelled the world.

and second, it's easy to think of the world with biased news reported from within your country or what popular culture exploits in entertainment media film or tv.

this is why you didn't know Calzaghe had a Mediterranean phenotype that is shared by all peoples from the Aegean sea. Your dumbass probably didn't even know about Troy, Byzantine empire, Constantinople. ..

tbh, only an idiot thinks a particular look would exist in Turkey aka old school Asia Minor... brush up on your Greek history or Alexander the Great ffs.

this is what happens when you troll about race and ''white'' people hype! You get served with your own medicine boy! My grandparents look more ''white'' than Calzaghe ...

OWNED!!!

Turks didnt create the byzantine empire, they destroyed it. Turk come from the steps of central asia. They have nothing to do with the mediteranian people, or rome or byzantine empire

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      As someone who goes to Turkey fairly often, you're full of ****. Because you see snippets of agenda-fueled drama online you think you know the entire picture. Simmer down ****.

Turkey is very liberal. Sure you have areas where religion plays a bigger part than others, but why is that a bad thing? That's part of what makes Turkey, Turkey. It's a big part of a lot of countries character.

The Abbasids (when Islam spread deeper into Turkey somewhat) were the most advanced people in the World in every way along with the Chinese. Anatolia at that time was filled with smaller states who had no real power, rag tag groups/factions who only controlled small regions, the only place with some form of central authority and power was Constantinople and even that couldn't compare with what the Abbasids had to offer in terms of military, science etc....It was also around this time, Spain which was Muslim was amongst the most advanced places in the WORLD.

Turkish people became Muslim through being offered a better life in terms of education, protection, financial benefits and also obviously through faith (especially Sufism). Turkic people were separated into 3, i.e. Baskurts/Vulgar/Oguz. A lot of them weren't even Christian, they were Pagan Tengrists. Through the Abbasids expansion, organic conversion, beating the Chinese, the Mongols pushing people from Iran to Modern day Turkey, loyalty to their Khan's religion and the decline of Christian empires in that region led to Turkey becoming Muslim. Even if you go Turkey now, theres Christians every where and no one really gives a ****. I wish people who talk **** on other countries online actually WENT to those countries. It'd open their eyes a lot. Theres a lot to it.

You also say they were primitive, you heard of the Ottoman Empire? They were the strongest empire in the world from mid 1400's to the mid 1600's.
      Turkey is a ****hole. Only part of turkey that is not a ****hole is constantinople. Its because most of the people in constantinople are decendants of the greeks. Turkish people werent able to fully exterminate them like they did with the rest of anatolia.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
        you have been brainwashed by holywood.

Native americans were primitive violent dirty people
        did you know than in nature if you probe or pick or provoke an animal, including humans, it's not farfetched for it to defend itself...

Do you think the first time a tribe saw what a rifle could do to a human that they wouldn'T share stories with other tribes on how to defend themselves against intruders in the new land? isn't that common sense?

but I know you're trolling with sarcasm, double standards wit the thread title innit!? I didn't bring up any ''genocides''

Comment

did you know than in nature if you probe or pick or provoke an animal, including humans, it's not farfetched for it to defend itself...

Do you think the first time a tribe saw what a rifle could do to a human that they wouldn'T share stories with other tribes on how to defend themselves against intruders in the new land? isn't that common sense?

but I know you're trolling with sarcasm, double standards wit the thread title innit!? I didn't bring up any ''genocides''
          there are still native american tribes living in north america. They have the highest rape and alcohol abuse rate of all the people in the states.

They are primitive low IQ violent people.

Comment

Turks didnt create the byzantine empire, they destroyed it. Turk come from the steps of central asia. They have nothing to do with the mediteranian people, or rome or byzantine empire
            I never said Turks created the Byzantine Empire... lol

just because you don'T understand the context of a conversation from other posters doesn't mean an anthropology schooling suggests that I said other groups ''created.'' we were talking about inhabitants, diversity, and phenotypes!! try to keep up bruv!

I mean....İstanbul was the birth of dethroning Constantinople which was Byzantine... you know '' Konstantinopolis''

Comment

there are still native american tribes living in north america. They have the highest rape and alcohol abuse rate of all the people in the states.

They are primitive low IQ violent people.
              lol. but your premise or motion should be against ''genocide'' correct? You're justifying a trollbin by saying slaughtering the indians was ok, but Turks fighting a civil war with Armenians was different?

you're saying that a 'primitive group' deserves more a of a extermination that a civilized group? lol

Comment

I never said Turks created the Byzantine Empire... lol

just because you don'T understand the context of a conversation from other posters doesn't mean an anthropology schooling suggests that I said other groups ''created.'' we were talking about inhabitants, diversity, and phenotypes!! try to keep up bruv!

I mean....İstanbul was the birth of dethroning Constantinople which was Byzantine... you know '' Konstantinopolis''
                Christians have to unite and kick the turks back to the ****hole steps of central asia were they come from. So we can finaly take back the eastern roman empire. And we have to do the same with the arabs in north africa, kick them back to the ****hole of the arabian penisula

Comment

lol. but your premise or motion should be against ''genocide'' correct? You're justifying a trollbin by saying slaughtering the indians was ok, but Turks fighting a civil war with Armenians was different?

you're saying that a 'primitive group' deserves more a of a extermination that a civilized group? lol
                  There was never a genocide on native americans. They died because of diseases the Europeans brought with them.

If the natives had a higher IQ, they would have come up with cures for those diseases. But they didnt. Thats just how nature works. Survival of the fittest.

Comment

What im saying is everyone has to ask themselves: Do I want to live in a conservative christian society or conservative muslim society? Those are going to be the options. And once you have decided you can come up with solutions. And I have to tell you, those solutions are not pretty

Comment

Christians have to unite and kick the turks back to the ****hole steps of central asia were they come from. So we can finaly take back the eastern roman empire. And we have to do the same with the arabs in north africa, kick them back to the ****hole of the arabian penisula
                      Turks are mongoloid by nature, like the Kazakhz being old school Turkic, proto ''republics.'' only difference is that was in USSR territory. Turks were nomadic coming from Northern Asia. You'Re referring to the Arabian science of math and literature which the world uses today, which the Turks embraced, no different than Europeans embracing Latin in the their alphabet and post languages. Arabs were also pagan and shaman like Turks before they hijacked their fellow Jewish compadres on how to use Abrahamic scripture.

The fact that Arabs ganked the concept of a ''messenger'' is all Abrahamic. You still don't get that Arabs and Jews lived together for millenia before. Ironically they were a mixed people, both having old but similar language.

China and India alone supersede even those cultures.

Either way, if you look at the Putin phenotype, he looks like a hybrid of old caucasian Asian neanderthal. more ''primitive'' than White or Red Nordid mythology that suits Neo-Nazi purists with the Aryan fantasy that Putin rides bears which even that looks if fallable to them

Comment

Working...
                      X