No announcement yet.

God/Nature punishing US because Trump cancelled gloabal warming agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
    The ordinary people of that country, like all over the world, had no say in it, didn't want war, had to do as they were told, and certainly didn't go willing and proudly to incineration.
    Wrong, again.

Read up on WWII, and how the average Japanese citizens conducted themselves when they faced American soldiers and their thoughts on the war.

Once you catch up and gain some knowledge on the subject, come back and discuss it with me. You're arguing from a position of ignorance, and it's beginning to really bore me.

I remember marching against the Iraq war for instance, do you think Blair and Co listened to me?
    Can't blame them, as you're showing a complete ignorance of history. Good thing they chose to not listen to your alternate history and reality.

The two nukes took the lives of countless innocents and is a war crime, regardless of the Japanese elite and their attitudes.
    Wrong again.

Bombing civilian areas was not then a war crime. It may be now, but it wasn't back then.

You saw the pictures of the aftermath too, the torture of radiation. If my Government has a problem with yours and you blow me and everyone on my street up, it's still a crime, and you're still a murderer.
    non sequitur.

This was a declared war after a sneak attack. It wasn't a personal beef between two dudes on the Internet that got out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Wrong, again.

Read up on WWII, and how the average Japanese citizens conducted themselves when they faced American soldiers and their thoughts on the war.

Once you catch up and gain some knowledge on the subject, come back and discuss it with me. You're arguing from a position of ignorance, and it's beginning to really bore me.

Can't blame them, as you're showing a complete ignorance of history. Good thing they chose to not listen to your alternate history and reality.

Wrong again.

Bombing civilian areas was not then a war crime. It may be now, but it wasn't back then.

non sequitur.

This was a declared war after a sneak attack. It wasn't a personal beef between two dudes on the Internet that got out of hand.
      It was indiscriminate mass murder, and it doesn't matter to me if some UN lawyer has just decided that it's not ok now but prior to a new law coming in it was ok, it wasn't ok, and anyone who's not a sociapth can see it. I don't need to read up on propaganda on how some guy from somewhere else isn't really human so it's ok to kill them.Thats been done in every war, and it's being done right now. Whoever the opposition is the average citizen is just like them. How about all the children burnt to a crisp, is that ok with you as well? They live in a different country with a name you can't pronounce, so their not really human and killing them is ok. Yeah, I get it, know exactly where you're coming from. If I'm boring you you ain't gotta answer me, you can always piss off.

Comment

It was indiscriminate mass murder,...
        You can't dig in on revisionist history.

Try again.

This time, please cite reality, actual historical fact, and use paragraphs. Thanks in advance.

Comment

You can't dig in on revisionist history.

Try again.

This time, please cite reality, actual historical fact, and use paragraphs. Thanks in advance.
          Just tell me why those children deserved to die? Just tell me why killing civilians is not ok with you now but back when a bunch of suits said it was legal it was ok? Is it only Asian life that's cheap to you?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            playing got'cha? wtf is you even on?
            He needs a girlfriend. I'm not sure what he's on either. He fixes TVs for a living and has no friends. He only comes here for a little chat, God knows how many Alts he's got lol.

Comment

Just tell me why those children deserved to die?
              I never said they did.

Just tell me why killing civilians is not ok with you now but back when a bunch of suits said it was legal it was ok? Is it only Asian life that's cheap to you?
              Those are loaded questions based on nonsense and racism.

Ask me legit questions if you want them answered.

Comment

He needs a girlfriend. I'm not sure what he's on either. He fixes TVs for a living and has no friends. He only comes here for a little chat, God knows how many Alts he's got lol.
                My wife wouldn't put up with a girlfriend.

I also do not fix TVs for a living, nor do I bother with alts nonsense.

Don't speak about things you know nothing about. It only shows ignorance.

If you want to hurl insults in the future, don't expect responses. If you want rational, adult discourse, then I'm perfectly willing to engage in that.

Comment

My wife wouldn't put up with a girlfriend.

I also do not fix TVs for a living, nor do I bother with alts nonsense.

Don't speak about things you know nothing about. It only shows ignorance.

If you want to hurl insults in the future, don't expect responses. If you want rational, adult discourse, then I'm perfectly willing to engage in that.
                  You can't have a rational conversation with somebody who thinks when civilians get incinerated that got what was coming to them.That it's not a crime because back then lawyers said it wasn't so. It's the exact same attitude that this stupid thread is based on. God punishing a whole country, countless innocent people because of the actions of politicians. Nonsense.

Comment

I never said they did.

Those are loaded questions based on nonsense and racism.

Ask me legit questions if you want them answered.
                    Youre the one who said they were the legit targets of nuclear weapons. You know why it would be a war crime now, and why murdering civilians recklessly, even though it still happens, is seen as a crime now don't you? Because it obviously is one. Forget the propaganda. Think of the actual flesh and blood people and tell me it wasn't wrong.

Comment

The deal was horrible for the US, they expect us to put up a shlt load of money to invest oversea's when we could just invest it here in our own country. We'd have to put up money right away while countries like China don't have to put up a dime till years down the road. How's that fair when China nearly doubles our pollution rate and is the biggest polluting country on planet earth? Another problem is we'd be investing all that money and the majority wont even go towards what its supposed to, you'll have high power people pocketing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X