Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys like the smell of your farts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    I dont like smell of my own...but i love tbe smell of other peoples. I usually try to guess what they have eaten...then follow them home later that night and rummage through their trash to see if i was right.

Comment

i like doing drive or walk by farts on the trains in Tokyo.

I like to get away, and watch how other commuters get mad at each other for farts I maliciously left to stank up the air.

I try to make my commute bearable, so I do little things to make myself feel powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        i like doing drive or walk by farts on the trains in Tokyo.

I like to get away, and watch how other commuters get mad at each other for farts I maliciously left to stank up the air.

I try to make my commute bearable, so I do little things to make myself feel powerful.
        You should be in jail.

Comment

Wouldn't say I like them, but I do get really curious what they smell like at that moment. Sometimes I surprise myself and ask myself where the f** k did that come from? Lol

If I can't smell my own fart for whatever reason, I feel like I cheated myself and wasted a good fart.

Comment

No, they reek of chit.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
              No, they reek of chit.
              mine... at least to me.. on crowaded trains make others throw up or something..i get off the train and watch people struggle to in hale my old man og rotten guts smelll.. my wife askes me howcom how come i like to make jap people mad, etc with spewing my old man guts smell on very crowded trains

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Wouldn't say I like them, but I do get really curious what they smell like at that moment. Sometimes I surprise myself and ask myself where the f** k did that come from? Lol

If I can't smell my own fart for whatever reason, I feel like I cheated myself and wasted a good fart.
                gilroy garlic festival smell... but mis that smell with vomit.. and other foods... and you have my stank... people lose their appetite... sometimes a pubble of chit falls outta my azz... crusty old me...

i love seeing jhonny get watery eyes after i fart oh him....

Comment

[QUOTE//=b morph;20284169]You should be in jail.[/QUOTE]

i was in jap jail... my chit i did not flush and everyone complained.. i pretended not to speak or under stand anything...

we got a chance to wash our azz every 5th day... i did not... my wife was called in to correct me.. i stopped my evil and wiped my azz.. flushed my kaka down... and toook a shower....

i had a buddy in prison who wanted no bunkie and he just filled his toilet with chit... he called it his pit bowl... not pit bull.. he was crazy... so koons.. racoons avoided his area... \

when i riot happened.. he smeard himself with chit... to avoid being beaat up by cops or guys like me... cool move

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    gilroy garlic festival smell... but mis that smell with vomit.. and other foods... and you have my stank... people lose their appetite... sometimes a pubble of chit falls outta my azz... crusty old me...

i love seeing jhonny get watery eyes after i fart oh him....

My cats are immune.

I fart in front of them and they just give me their poker face like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      My cats are immune.

I fart in front of them and they just give me their poker face like nothing happened.

Farting while peeing seems to be a norm in my workplace no one told me about. People do it so often when they use the urinals that I feel they do it on purpose.

Then there are fart grunters in stalls while taking shît, the sounds some times they produce is astonishing! It feels like a exhaust noise when a car starts after it was in water.

Like ratatat.. ratatatatat... tat.. doink(shït hitting water)

Comment

Working...
                      X