No announcement yet.

Stop Being A Brainwashed ****** And Admit Trump Is A Great President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Yea we'll see who benefits. Until then go **** yourself, Hilllbilly Jim.
    Hey there sir, I take offense to you making a mockery of my name.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      powerful in what way? tear gas doesn't magically become more powerful because it was fired from a "military" grenade launcher.
      Well then would they need military grade grenade launchers in the first place that's my point???? Also tanks??? I know the BLM and Antifa crowds can be rowdy but Tanks??? Naw No military equipment in the homeland.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
        Well then would they need military grade grenade launchers in the first place that's my point???? Also tanks??? I know the BLM and Antifa crowds can be rowdy but Tanks??? Naw No military equipment in the homeland.
        military grade grenade launchers might be better constructed, hold more rounds, have rails so you can add stuff on to it like scopes or pistol grips for accuracy but they do the same thing that SWAT/riot police already have. it's a metal or plastic tube that launches things. it's what you load it with that makes the difference. do you think cops are going to start shooting rioters with tanks and high explosive grenades? c'mon let's be realistic.

also... police "tanks" will be nothing more than armored cars that can fire gas canisters because i'm not aware of a surplus on abrams tanks right now.

you're right to be alarmed about militarizing the police force but let's be honest and educated about what they're actually getting. culture and people have also changed in this country, we can't expect barney from the andy griffith show to roll up and handle the savage filth we're seeing today.
        Last edited by John Barron; 09-02-2017, 06:17 AM.

Comment

He's turned the most powerful office in the world into a reality television show, the guy is an idiot, and despite having control of all 3 levels of the American government hasn't done anything.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Hey there sir, I take offense to you making a mockery of my name.
            Have you ever bared-assed farted on a salad just to aggravate a vegan?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
              Militarization of the police force.... nope not a fan
              Present military and police can't be trusted

But how about policing using militias made up of what the US Constitution calls able bodied citizens well-regulated by Congress?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                He's turned the most powerful office in the world into a reality television show, the guy is an idiot, and despite having control of all 3 levels of the American government hasn't done anything.
                Maybe because Republicans and Democrats see him as a threat to their parasitic system.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  Maybe because Republicans and Democrats see him as a threat to their parasitic system.
                  Or perhaps his policies are inept? He couldn't even get a bill repealing Obamacare passed in a Republican controlled senate/congress for crying out loud. That should've been like shooting fish in a barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                    Or perhaps his policies are inept? He couldn't even get a bill repealing Obamacare passed in a Republican controlled senate/congress for crying out loud. That should've been like shooting fish in a barrel.
                    lol low-info sheeps like this dude are the reason why swamp monsters john mccain and poverty pimp maxine waters are lifer politicians because it's never their fault when they obstruct, flip flop, corrupt, and get filthy rich on government salary. stay distracted with the druuumf hate.
                    Last edited by John Barron; 09-02-2017, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                      thankfully the republican base that voted for trump are catching on to these RINOs since these idiots have made it clear that they will not work with president trump. now it's up to the state voters to vote them out if they want obamacare repealed.

Comment

Working...
                      X