No announcement yet.

Stop Being A Brainwashed ****** And Admit ***** Is A Great President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***** hasn't done anything yet

I ain't no liberal. There is no prize for intent or trying.

When he gets something done, we'll talk.

But he's not a screwup like ***** though. At least not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
      Militarization of the police force.... nope not a fan
      between ***ers gunning down cops in Dallas and communist f*ggots getting violent all over the country as well, our riot cops understandably need better protection. it probably won't be like your average beat cop will be rolling around in tanks and bomb defusal body armor, which is what a lot of people seem to think.

Comment

MAGA!

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          between ***ers gunning down cops in Dallas and communist f*ggots getting violent all over the country as well, our riot cops understandably need better protection. it probably won't be like your average beat cop will be rolling around in tanks and bomb defusal body armor, which is what a lot of people seem to think.
          If I recalled the guy who shot the police wasn't *** and denounced them. Also cops can buy Grenade Launchers now, no reason for police on home soil to have that. The more important thing is this sets a precedent for the next guy after ***** to do more ,just like ***** did with the patriot act and the wars in the Middle East.

Comment

If I recalled the guy who shot the police wasn't *** and denounced them. Also cops can buy Grenade Launchers now, no reason for police on home soil to have that. The more important thing is this sets a precedent for the next guy after ***** to do more ,just like ***** did with the patriot act and the wars in the Middle East.
            by grenade launcher i assume you mean a riot gun. those things aren't new and are used by police all over the world. they're loaded with non-lethal gas or other dispersal rounds and fired from a safe distance. they're effective. pretty damn good reason to me. they aren't going to start launching high explosive rounds into crowds because druuumpf!. don't fall for the liberal fearmongering.
            Last edited by John Barron; 09-01-2017, 11:31 PM.

Comment

***** hasn't been a disaster, but he hasn't exactly been effective either...

Are we lowering drug prices by importing generics from Canada... nope

Are we lowering healthcare costs by allowing insurance companies to sell across state lines... nope

Have we done anything to confront the national debt.... nope

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                by grenade launcher i assume you mean a riot gun. those things aren't new and are used by police all over the world. they're loaded with non-lethal gas or other dispersal rounds and fired from a safe distance. they're effective. pretty damn good reason to me. they aren't going to start launching high explosive rounds into crowds because druuumpf!. don't fall for the liberal fearmongering.
                Again where did the Patriot act start now look what we have? Where did the wars in the middle east start? This isn't a liberal vs conservative thing as Clinton, Bush, ***** and now ***** are all in the thick of things. What about the guy after ***** what will he do?? The government never stops when the door is open to more power that's a fact regardless of who's in control.

Also they're were already using tear gas during the occupy protest if I recall. This is more powerful stuff I'm talking about.

Comment

Again where did the Patriot act start now look what we have? Where did the wars in the middle east start? This isn't a liberal vs conservative thing as Clinton, Bush, ***** and now ***** are all in the thick of things. What about the guy after ***** what will he do?? The government never stops when the door is open to more power that's a fact regardless of who's in control.

Also they're were already using tear gas during the occupy protest if I recall. This is more powerful stuff I'm talking about.
                  powerful in what way? tear gas doesn't magically become more powerful because it was fired from a "military" grenade launcher.

Comment

He's a ****ing ****** with a stupid hair cut. All he wants to do is flex on other countries and starr war like a usual hillbilly

Comment

btw you can own what the police have in certain states, which why i don't have a problem with police officers using armored cars or whatever if they feel it offers them better protection. your problem seems to be living in a ******** ****hole like LA. perhaps if you feel so powerless against the police you should direct your focus towards those cucks and la raza ****heads that represent your state and continually undermine the 2nd amendment.

Comment

Working...
                      X