Collapse
No announcement yet.

California Is Beginning to Enforce Transgender Studies to First Graders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You cannot be "transgender" as a prepubescent. The psych co-morbidities don't even manifest to diagnosable criteria until the late teens/early twenties.

There's a 70-80% chance you're 'treating' a child showing the earliest signs of psychosis, bipolar or major depressive disorder by encouraging them to cross-dress, stacking additional traumatic memories and barriers to recovery.

Sadly there isn't any close relationship between the scientific and academic worlds these days. The former is too "offensive" for the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Pick up a bible, begin at page one, read until the end.

There, now you know what I don't want in schools.
      You don't understand Bible. You think you do, but you don't.

Don't assume others are that dense too. Even if they're children.

Comment

I guess Shaolin Sword won't be seen as a total freak by the children being indoctrinated to believe Tranny's are normal!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          You don't understand Bible. You think you do, but you don't.

Don't assume others are that dense too. Even if they're children.
          That's the stupidest thing I have read all week. Congratulations.

Here is a thought - if indoctrination of children isn't necessary to keep religions alive - then why not hold off on it and try to convince adults of that shit?

Because religion would be dead within a single generation, that's why.

Comment

That's the stupidest thing I have read all week. Congratulations.

Here is a thought - if indoctrination of children isn't necessary to keep religions alive - then why not hold off on it and try to convince adults of that shit?

Because religion would be dead within a single generation, that's why.
            Here's another thought: stick to the topic at hand.

How is the Bible a proof of religion having a bad influence on children?

The church itself? That I could probably agree with. But the Bible? No.

Comment

What's next? These young kids who think they are transgender is f

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Here's another thought: stick to the topic at hand.

How is the Bible a proof of religion having a bad influence on children?

The church itself? That I could probably agree with. But the Bible? No.
                Here's a better thought: the topic at hand is transgender studies. I chose not to stick with that. I will choose to stick with whatever the fuck I want to.

Your sentence about the Bible doesn't even make sense.

If I was to try to guess what your question would have been if you had applied correct grammar, then my response would be that the Bible is a work of fiction which is taught as though it was fact.
                Not only is it a work of fiction, it is a book which praises or justifies countless atrocities, and paints an evil, demonic figure as some kind of unquestionably perfect altruistic and ethical being.

So religion, along with transgender propaganda, along with any other ideological bullshit can get itself the fuck out of schools.

Teach kids to think, to question, to analyse, to spot flawed reasoning and logic and to spot the flaws in their own abilities to reason impartially.

Religion would be dead in a single generation.

This is why religious people are so terrified of the idea. They have no faith that their faith could survive without indoctrination.

Comment

Its the Democratic politicians who take money from pro trans groups that get this stuff implemented

Comment

my response would be that the Bible is a work of fiction which is taught as though it was fact.
                    Not only is it a work of fiction, it is a book which praises or justifies countless atrocities, and paints an evil, demonic figure as some kind of unquestionably perfect altruistic and ethical being.

So religion, along with transgender propaganda, along with any other ideological bullshit can get itself the fuck out of schools.
                    That's your interpretation of the Bible.

The Bible teaches children the basic moral values every person should have like humility, respect to yourself and others, loyalty, honesty, equality, gratitude, hard work. It teaches you how to be a human being.

If it wasn't for the Bible the Western civilization wouldn't be what it is now. It's literally the core of the world you know. They call it the greatest book ever written for a reason.

What's funny is that I'm not even a religious person. But I recognise the influence this book had on me, you and the world around us.

I once heard somebody call the Bible 'the handbook of life'. They were on point.

Comment

Pick up a bible, begin at page one, read until the end.

There, now you know what I don't want in schools.
                      Really, Genesis erks you just as much as someone teaching your kids that being the opposite sex is normal and ok?

Comment

Working...
                      X