Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brushmyhairs 4th Annual Fantasy Football League

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how insulting Brometheus' white teeth is a thing now for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I love how insulting Brometheus' white teeth is a thing now for some reason.

I remember when Bobby Dee first said it I had no idea what he meant by it. The best I could come to was that it meant I'm straight edge or something ? I really don't know lol

Mad random thing to be known for now

Comment

• What's this about Bob's white teeth? did Bob post a pic of himself on here and I missed it?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          so i'm playing against white teeth BrometheusBob. on the 1st week...

i'm giving him a handicap coz i chose tom savage as qb just for fun.. if i beat him, he should quit watching nfl for real..
          I'll trade you my QB Mariota and one of the top 5 sleeper WR's of 2017 John Brown for Jordy Nelson.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            REP YOUR TEAM!
            The name is Serpents.
            Who is HHS?
            Kev's Agreeable Team.

Given to me by Yahoo and I will keep it.

Comment

• anyone wants marshall lynch, jeff lacey or rawls for tom brady?

Comment

I should have taken a WR instead, at the time I took Jimmy Graham. There would have been good tight ends available for my next pick.

Oh well.
                My mistake was probably going for a second top 10 QB Mariota as my 4th pick instead of a top RB or WR and then going for a decent backup QB later on. I was keeping my eye on Demaryius Thomas, Golden Tate and Larry Fitzgerald and could've had any 3 of those and instead got greedy with a second top QB so early in the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  My mistake was probably going for a second top 10 QB Mariota as my 4th pick instead of a top RB or WR and then going for a decent backup QB later on. I was keeping my eye on Demaryius Thomas, Golden Tate and Larry Fitzgerald and could've had any 3 of those and instead got greedy with a second top QB so early in the draft.
                  I was wondering why you went that route. You can only play one QB at a time, after all.

But perhaps one of them will serve as trade bait. Possibly for Mr. Six Figures.

Comment

I was wondering why you went that route. You can only play one QB at a time, after all.

But perhaps one of them will serve as trade bait. Possibly for Mr. Six Figures.
                    That's exactly why I chose him. It was a mistake in hindsight because instead of choosing someone thinking about trading, I should've first focused on picking good starting RB's/WR's.

Then again last year in a league unrelated to BS, I had Matt Ryan and Cam Newton and just switched between them, I got to 1st place. I rather flip Mariota/Brown for a good RB/WR but it doesn't look like anyone's interested. Burner and Butler are in dire need of a QB. Burner has one 1 QB, the Kizer dude, but he believes he has a great team. Butler is pretty much a non-threat in his division and I was suggested not to stack his team with Mariota/Brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      lol don't give me that

No one told your candy ass to use or even draft Tom Savage. This L you have comin will be fully deserved
                      say what again? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X