No announcement yet.

Brushmyhairs 4th Annual Fantasy Football League

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    I'm not doing the side bet, btw you need to change your team name too close to mine.
    didnt realize dry wall construction worker also makes 6-fig.. dont many homeowners DIY dry wall damage?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      didnt realize dry wall construction worker also makes 6-fig.. dont many homeowners DIY dry wall damage?
      That's why I don't do home drywall repair damage.

if that's what you think most drywallers do on a daily basis, I don't even do sidejobs.

Guess it makes sense though, most Pinoys probably have like mud walls.
      Last edited by Rudyo; 09-02-2017, 08:53 PM.

Comment

That's why I don't do home drywall repair damage.

if that's what you think most drywallers do on a daily basis, I don't even do sidejobs.

Guess it makes sense though, most Pinoys probably have like mud walls.
        Why you got to drag pinoys here. This is between you and me ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          I've asked BrushMyHair. multiple times to update the post with links to teams, he hasn't yet which is disappointing.

There were 3 names i didn't recognize, AFMAN is John's mate, Water Boi is Brometheus Bob and Serpents is Siablo.

I thought you meant the users in the league. My bad, I'll get the team names up there.

Comment

Why you got to drag pinoys here. This is between you and me ****.
            I was legit confused on how you did not know that I was just not plugging epoxy or spackle into a few holes in the walls. So I thought, hey maybe he does not know cause back home yall got mud huts and since you've been here obviously a six figga ***** you probably have never had to repair any holes in your wall yourself.

Comment

I was legit confused on how you did not know that I was just not plugging epoxy or spackle into a few holes in the walls. So I thought, hey maybe he does not know cause back home yall got mud huts and since you've been here obviously a six figga ***** you probably have never had to repair any holes in your wall yourself.
              I repair dry wall holes in my house. I was saying we can DIY this stuff and don't need a "professional" like you do it. In a way I was mocking you that you probably don't have much work coz most homeowners are DIYing. And can't be making 6-fig.

Of course almost all homeowners don't replace a whole wall or if it's a new house or renovation then a "professional" dry wall installer is needed which is probably what you are.

Almost all Houses in the Philippines don't have dry wall. It's not made of mud though but bricks and concrete.

Comment

I repair dry wall holes in my house. I was saying we can DIY this stuff and don't need a "professional" like you do it. In a way I was mocking you that you probably don't have much work coz most homeowners are DIYing. And can't be making 6-fig.

Of course almost all homeowners don't replace a whole wall or if it's a new house or renovation then a "professional" dry wall installer is needed which is probably what you are.

Almost all Houses in the Philippines don't have dry wall. It's not made of mud though but bricks and concrete.

I pretty much only do new construction and renovations. If you think that "anybody" can just put up a room worth of drywall and not have it look like ****, then you are dumb.

Doesn't it normally take like above average intellect or physical skills to become a six figure G like yourself and we all know that it's not the physical skill, even though you are a "varsity" college player (whatever that may be), and you don't really strike me as someone who is highly intelligent, because constantly going on a boxing forum and blasting that you are making "six figures" all the time, when like no one cares is the kind of thing an idiot would do.

(Before you take out your cookie cutter response you always do of "well you obviously care", I dislike you exclusively based off your personality and posts not out of some kind of jealousy of your hypothetical $$, because you literally respond with that same **** every time.)
                Last edited by Rudyo; 09-02-2017, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• I already said no home owners install a whole dry wall which is what you do. Don't know what you don't understand with what i said.

Comment

• Why don't you reread the bold part in the quote. Where in there did I say anybody can install a whole dry wall? I said almost all DONT install

Comment

Why don't you reread the bold part in the quote. Where in there did I say anybody can install a whole dry wall? I said almost all DONT install
                      Damn. I will be in that side bet next season.

Comment

Working...
                      X