Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can you make decent money making a YT channel and posting product reviews?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a real job

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      Before I buy anything online, i always do a youtube search of the product first, to see what others think of it. a lot of times these reviews are very helpful, and i see that they have MILLIONS of views. and if you click that person's youtube profile, you see they have hundreds of videos of product reviews. almost all of these products are shipped to them for free as well. so not only are thye getting free products, but they also get to make money from making videos about said free products. i'm kinda shy and scared to be on camera, but maybe i can just keep the camera on the product only and not have to show my face.
      A bit different but still social media

A few months ago my business partner decided that I needed to live in 2017 and signed me up to Twitter so that I could promote our product, comment on the industry, etc

Out of nowhere I was followed by a foreign politician with a million followers and then by media outlets following him and others

Now have more than 200k followers, have done business with a couple and all started with dumb luck

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        He gonna endorse every dildo there is

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Dont fvking laugh, u likes to got dealt wif

Comment

There was some 15 year old kid made over 40 thousand on youtube in two years just posting videos. His parents were wondering why he was able to afford so many things they though he was stealing or drug dealing or doing somethign illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              There was some 15 year old kid made over 40 thousand on youtube in two years just posting videos. His parents were wondering why he was able to afford so many things they though he was stealing or drug dealing or doing somethign illegal.
              sounds like a fake story.

For 1 40 grand? so what lmfao theirs kids making millions.

How he get paid?

but yeah theirs alot of money on youtube, like someone said their was ALOT more money before the advertisers pulled out.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Dont fvking laugh, u likes to got dealt wif
                Ima give you a warning you danm bully. Threaten me again and you'll leave me with no choice but to report you

Comment

Working...
                X