Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can you make decent money making a YT channel and posting product reviews?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you make decent money making a YT channel and posting product reviews?

Before I buy anything online, i always do a youtube search of the product first, to see what others think of it. a lot of times these reviews are very helpful, and i see that they have MILLIONS of views. and if you click that person's youtube profile, you see they have hundreds of videos of product reviews. almost all of these products are shipped to them for free as well. so not only are thye getting free products, but they also get to make money from making videos about said free products. i'm kinda shy and scared to be on camera, but maybe i can just keep the camera on the product only and not have to show my face.

I think it helps if your videos are funny, and/or people can easily relate to you. Developing trust is crucial too. But you already know all of this.

Good luck with your YT channel and all the products you endorse.

My gay cousin Raul would probably follow your channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I think it helps if your videos are funny, and/or people can easily relate to you. Developing trust is crucial too. But you already know all of this.

Good luck with your YT channel and all the products you endorse.

My gay cousin Raul would probably follow your channel.
      He gonna endorse every dildo there is

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        He gonna endorse every dildo there is
        Yep, dildo and lube, he'll describe each product in great detail.

Comment

Look up Joey's World Tour on YouTube.

Comment

Oh you certainly can make a decent living on YouTube doing that but this is probably the worst time to break on to YouTube since adsense was about. A lot of sponsors have pulled out the last 6 months. They're very selective on what videos get monetised, you can't swear or show anything that promotes any form of violence (computer games included) amongst many other things.

Product reviews is actually one of the few ways where you can actually make money IF obviously you are good at editing, reviewing and networking.

Comment

this is the worst time to be new YT star, if you are not on the left side of politic your videos will get demonetized and hidden by YT admin to general audience.

Comment

but YT is very lucrative for toys video. i heard some years ago an under 12 years old kid already made hundreds of thousand dollar just by opening and playing those toy egg thingy.

he average 2-3 mil views per video

Comment

Search Marcus Brownlee. Easily the best product reviewer on YouTube. Started when he was young and now he's easily a millionaire.

Have to have a unique intelligence to review products.

Comment

I don't think anyone wants to watch you **** a fleshlight on any tube site...

Comment

Working...
                    X