Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad Sad evening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well, make sure your kids dont act like idiots around animals. Dogs have feelings too. If you get it put down, youre a ****ing moron. A little nip isnt the end of the world.

I dont get it. People have kids who act like jackasses in front of animals and then act so shocked when the animal attacks. Dumb

Comment

I love dogs but if they bite a kid(especially unprovoked) then that dog is dead. Spooked huh. A good dog squeels in fear or runs away when spooked. They don't bite. This one bit off more than it could chew so bye bye doggy.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        I love dogs but if they bite a kid(especially unprovoked) then that dog is dead. Spooked huh. A good dog squeels in fear or runs away when spooked. They don't bite. This one bit off more than it could chew so bye bye doggy.
        A Kovalev fan making a dumb statement. You ****ing ******

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
          Oh well, make sure your kids dont act like idiots around animals. Dogs have feelings too. If you get it put down, youre a ****ing moron. A little nip isnt the end of the world.

I dont get it. People have kids who act like jackasses in front of animals and then act so shocked when the animal attacks. Dumb
          Sounding like a creepy treehugger. Did you not read, he was tickling his son and the laughing is what caused the ***** to bite. I know you wish that the kid pulled its ears or poked the dog in the eyes so you could justify it but no dice here, creepo.

Comment

Time to get rid of the dog. Children's safety is more important. Do what you have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Wow ur Hate on dog is on the roof
              It all started about 11 years ago when I was chilling in the garden having a BBQ with family and friends then all of a sudden, out of the blue, a tiny little mop-like dog possibly a Yorkshire Terrier came out of nowhere and stared at me.

It took the nastiest dump ever whilst it was staring at me. It was one sick son of a *****. I swear it looked like it got a sexual thrill out of it. I remember exactly what I said...

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for a garden toilet, I can tell you I don't have one... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for dogs like you. If you leave my lawn alone and go now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you."

I still haven't found the dog. I will. One day. One day...

Comment

Sounding like a creepy treehugger. Did you not read, he was tickling his son and the laughing is what caused the ***** to bite. I know you wish that the kid pulled its ears or poked the dog in the eyes so you could justify it but no dice here, creepo.
                And the dog got nervous and thought something was wrong you ****ing ******. Why is it a shocker to you ****ing imbeciles?

Comment

This is a ridiculous over reaction.

I can still remember my old dog biting me pretty bad when I was a youngster. I would've been heartbroken if my dog got put down when i was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                    And the dog got nervous and thought something was wrong you ****ing ******. Why is it a shocker to you ****ing imbeciles?
                    Again you sick creep, a good dog isn't supposed to react that way under any circumstances towards a friend or family member especially not a kid it grew up with. You value the life of dogs more than children don't you? Be honest.

Comment

Again you sick creep, a good dog isn't supposed to react that way under any circumstances towards a friend or family member especially not a kid it grew up with. You value the life of dogs more than children don't you? Be honest.
                      Sure they are moron, it happens. Doesnt mean the wimpy OP needs to make a big deal out of it. Disclipine the dog and show them the kid isnt an enemy. Have the kid walk the dog so the dog gets to know he is harmless. Use your brain for once

Talk about life value? Did the ****ing dog kill the kid and bite his face off *******? Or was it a nip? Are you that ****ing stupid?

Comment

Working...
                      X