No announcement yet.

Damn I just got friend zoned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    I was friendzone'd by my girl til I was in jail, and my SO/baby momma overdosed and died, dark dark story I know but there is still hope for you maybe Beer. (Just find a dumb girl like your boy PF)

Def wait for her to make contact again though, I shake my head all the time at dudes who text girls they ain't even dating like all day.
    Exactly. I'm just going to sit back and chill and my bad about baby momma thays some tough ****

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Then the truth is she probably has a mandingo BBC in her throat as we speak. Sorry beerbro

#grouphug
    Welp. I have Tinder

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I hope you have a different standard for male friends!!!!
      I ain't gay. Gay dudes been banging they friends forever I imagine. Girls just getting on friends dongs in recent times. Girls kinda slow & sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Exactly. I'm just going to sit back and chill and my bad about baby momma thays some tough ****

Welp. I have Tinder
        I gots no luck on tinder, b1tches be duckin and dodgin like im the ugly duckling

Comment

I upgraded to a better baby momma, it's all good, thanks doe Beerbro.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            I gots no luck on tinder, b1tches be duckin and dodgin like im the ugly duckling
            Trick is just hit up everyone and you'll get something.

Comment

Comment

lmao what are you 18.. texting back slow on purpose to not seem desperate, cmon

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                  I upgraded to a better baby momma, it's all good, thanks doe Beerbro.
                  Hope it keeps going. You know what? I don't like people.

Comment

Shieeeeeeeet.

She texts back slow as hell. (I always do also not to seem desperate)

The first night I met her I was pretty fookin' drunk

She calls me 'hun' I don't even like that but it seems she is trying to be sweet to let me off easy?

Damn I ****ed up I'm not sad or anything, sort of like 'damn'
                    huns alright, its when they start calling you 'pal' or 'mate' then you know its time to move on. she might like that you were drunk, women like a wild man, might make her want to try and tame the beercules.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      lmao what are you 18.. texting back slow on purpose to not seem desperate, cmon
                      Yeah? Text back immediately and stay a virgin whitey.

Comment

Working...
                      X