Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it acceptable to body shame men with small penises?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Part and parcel of the agenda to have insecure men and over sexualised females.

A nation of insecure men cannot rise up against the current ruling and are easy to manage.

None of them are thinking about revolution and instead they are insecure and their thoughts and brilliant minds are focussed on their peckers.

Heres another thought to ponder upon

A man who owns a rubber sex doll or flesh light is seen as a sad pathetic loser and loner.

Whilst a woman who owns a vibrator or dildo is seen as sexually liberated, kinky and sexually expressive. A womans sex toys are openly discussed as the norm.

Take a step back and look at both scenarios. Both male and female are using instruments or gadgets for sexual gratification.

Yet one group is considered a social outcast and weird whilst another as kinky and sexually expressive.
    IDK about you but having a pocket pvssy makes me feel like an alpha male. I bring up the fact that I own one to everyone I meet. Even during interviews.

Comment

lmao i aint ever had to worry about this tbh,,,im packking

last time i check i think it was 8 and half inche

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        Women are sensitive creatures, always feeling insecure for a number of things. If a guy with a small cuck bangs a girl and she says that he had a tiny one, guess what...he still banged her
        LOL. This right here.

Comment

dont know if its acceptable but its funny af. getting laughed out of bed ?!?!? out of your own house ?!?!?

good thing i have a great sense of humor

Comment

Working...
          X