Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it acceptable to body shame men with small penises?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Why is it acceptable to body shame men with small penises?!?!

I mean we always here women complain about so called "body shaming" and we have the whole "fat acceptance movement". The thing is women make a major deal out of these things, getting posters and advertisements removed that allude to "body shaming".

Why is it okay to body shame men though? I mean this song was a hit!

Don't listen to the haters bruh

Your small dick makes you special

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      I mean we always here women complain about so called "body shaming" and we have the whole "fat acceptance movement". The thing is women make a major deal out of these things, getting posters and advertisements removed that allude to "body shaming".

Part and parcel of the agenda to have insecure men and over sexualised females.

A nation of insecure men cannot rise up against the current ruling and are easy to manage.

None of them are thinking about revolution and instead they are insecure and their thoughts and brilliant minds are focussed on their peckers.

Heres another thought to ponder upon

A man who owns a rubber sex doll or flesh light is seen as a sad pathetic loser and loner.

Whilst a woman who owns a vibrator or dildo is seen as sexually liberated, kinky and sexually expressive. A womans sex toys are openly discussed as the norm.

Take a step back and look at both scenarios. Both male and female are using instruments or gadgets for sexual gratification.

Yet one group is considered a social outcast and weird whilst another as kinky and sexually expressive.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Part and parcel of the agenda to have insecure men and over sexualised females.

A nation of insecure men cannot rise up against the current ruling and are easy to manage.

None of them are thinking about revolution and instead they are insecure and their thoughts and brilliant minds are focussed on their peckers.

Heres another thought to ponder upon

A man who owns a rubber sex doll or flesh light is seen as a sad pathetic loser and loner.

Whilst a woman who owns a vibrator or dildo is seen as sexually liberated, kinky and sexually expressive. A womans sex toys are openly discussed as the norm.

Take a step back and look at both scenarios. Both male and female are using instruments or gadgets for sexual gratification.

Yet one group is considered a social outcast and weird whilst another as kinky and sexually expressive.
        Agree. I find it funny though how when feminists have sons, they suddenly start to see how biased eduction is against boys and complain about it.

Women are by and large very intimidated by male security - it's why they get very uncomfortable when men are giving sexual banter talking about their conquests. Feminism does seem to be a bit of a conscious effort to silence men's confidence. When I look at how insecure and pathetic those bearded prancing millenial kids doing bicep curls are, pouting and staring out other men, I kind of think feminism won

Comment

Why are you obsessed with penis talk?

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
            Agree. I find it funny though how when feminists have sons, they suddenly start to see how biased eduction is against boys and complain about it.

Women are by and large very intimidated by male security - it's why they get very uncomfortable when men are giving sexual banter talking about their conquests. Feminism does seem to be a bit of a conscious effort to silence men's confidence. When I look at how insecure and pathetic those bearded prancing millenial kids doing bicep curls are, pouting and staring out other men, I kind of think feminism won
            I totally agree and its more or less game over.

We can out line the movement as feminism and point out feminists but zillions of females dont even know they are perpetrating feminism because the conditioning is so vast.

If u look at stuff like msn.com or any other small news site you will see its laced with stories about females over and over and over again.

Literally a statement about how important females are presented as and the lack of importance of males.

I saw articles about how stunning sharon stone is at 60, bella hadid sizzles on the red carpet, j-lo shows off her toned figure.

the list goes on.

Are they trying to tell say there arent any sexy men out there? Or any attractive men out there?

Nothing said.

A females portrayal of her sexuality is utterly and completley disfigured , mangled and deceptivley destroyed.

Lets just show a pictorial example

First and foremost 1) she is half naked, 2) we have accepted this as sexuality 3) i repeat she does not have much clothes on

4th and very important:

All of these females have had surgical enhancements. Bella hadid has had a shytload done to her face , Megan Fox too.

Then they hardly wear any clothes.

It would be the equivalent of below. If all men dressed this way, how stupid would it be? You would find it weird. He has a lack of clothes ....and we call it 'sexy'

The only difference is that this is not accepted as the norm for men.

Women are :

1) allowed to surgically enhance their appearence
            2) show a shyt load of skin

In essence they are over sexualised. Simply put they are not wearing any clothes. Its silly as that. Showing leg, bum , tit , what ever....and this has been going on for decades.

If over night mens clothing lines only produced vests, short pants, thigh split jeans, backless shirts, low cut t-shirts to show off our pecs we would be over sexualised too.

Its just that men have been handed a very very bad deal.

The reality is staring us in the face

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              Your sig

Comment

Women are sensitive creatures, always feeling insecure for a number of things. If a guy with a small cuck bangs a girl and she says that he had a tiny one, guess what...he still banged her

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

****ing hypocrite. You keep bringing up "Tiny" every time you talk to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                    How many minutes can Swallowing BBC Swords go without without talkiing about BBC?

Comment

Working...
                    X