Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
    lmfao!!!!!
    I see, stop laughing

What have you achieved in life... Me & my buddies wrote stuff lil Phaggots use but can't recreate

I got a new job, got fired from Citibank, cuz I'm a hard head.. I proposed using first ate attempting to measure the the rate of pancreatic cancer as a foundation for predicting
    For predicting a pattern for search engine optimization..

Teach me homie...

Write my algorithems fo me?? Help me out..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Let's dance... Hook me up with your punk axx... I'll get banned fron calling out Bish azz lil hoe azz trick putos.. I've posted my name, I ve spent time in Colombia... Let's post photos and dance.. I'll do my old azz best to come out on top... I'm gonna challenge you in at least three and a half languages... You seriously fvkve yo self up.. I'll pay you half my salary to attempt to whoop my azz.. Let's make it happen,, win lose or draw I'll bury you if I can..

**** all the bull shiet.. Stop disrespecting ppl you know nothing about... If you are any type of man, resoect ppl who do their best... Check yourself... You put your soft azz on my radar, and lil puto, I don't **** around.. Chin check yourself.. I'll get banned by ppl who know I don't **** around... Seriously, I'll take my chances.... Me vs you... Let's dance or stop talking shiet out your azz...
      See this is just how ridiculous you are lil z
      We already swapped email info a while back
      I sent that Paul mata a friend request on facebook after typing in your email around last September

So you already have my info

But here you go again

Email Nickmessenger@live.co.UK

Facebook me
      Larry did

Nick messenger
      My profile pic is my white staff (R.I.P)
      My cover pic is my 3 girls

Do what you feel you gotta lil z

All I can do is stand right here and say fxck yourself

Comment

Let's dance... Hook me up with your punk axx... I'll get banned fron calling out Bish azz lil hoe azz trick putos.. I've posted my name, I ve spent time in Colombia... Let's post photos and dance.. I'll do my old azz best to come out on top... I'm gonna challenge you in at least three and a half languages... You seriously fvkve yo self up.. I'll pay you half my salary to attempt to whoop my azz.. Let's make it happen,, win lose or draw I'll bury you if I can..

**** all the bull shiet.. Stop disrespecting ppl you know nothing about... If you are any type of man, resoect ppl who do their best... Check yourself... You put your soft azz on my radar, and lil puto, I don't **** around.. Chin check yourself.. I'll get banned by ppl who know I don't **** around... Seriously, I'll take my chances.... Me vs you... Let's dance or stop talking shiet out your azz...
        Stop posting nonsense and get a freaking job, you nutcase.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Mikey looks like a massive douche when he wears that cowboy hat

gilberto ramirez does it too, looks like an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            gilberto ramirez does it too, looks like an idiot

Comment

is this man drunk or whut?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Stop posting nonsense and get a freaking job, you nutcase.

Comment

Originally posted by derranged View Post
                  mikey looks like a massive douche when he wears that cowboy hat

:aor::aor:

Comment

I'd most strongly ask you to cease and desist... Please

Listen and learn brother.. Pay deep attention, mata Paul. Homie... **** with me and I'm all in.. Check your self, I'll hack this ****ing sit erase and find putis, and think slowly before You rile me up to seek you at... No fake axx threats...

Respect... Respect ppl you and I worship homie... Step to me very lightly... Or any way you wanna dance..
                    `

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      `
                      Respect!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X