No announcement yet.

Y'all seen this, wire fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    Funniest video I've seen in a while. I like Mayor Quimby being the four people shoveling the dirt in the beginning and Ms. Crabopple as the hoe near the end. Haha. Classic.
    fkin marvelous mate ,

Comment

Best Character in The Wire. Cool, Calm, and Effective.

" You know I keep it quick, Dre."
      "Here is good."
      Last edited by siablo14; 08-01-2017, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Best Character in The Wire. Cool, Calm, and Effective.

" You know I keep it quick, Dre."
        "Here is good."
        Best henchman ever. I always liked Marlo and Chris and Snoop because they had no rules and didn't try to throw any kind of logic or loyalty into the game. And Marlo prevails in the end, too. Smart man. Chris taking out Mike's dad or step dad or whatever was brutal as hell but very warranted.

Comment

Oh yeah forgot what happened with Ziggy and double G. The last few episodes to this season are a good watch.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Oh yeah forgot what happened with Ziggy and double G. The last few episodes to this season are a good watch.
            That same actor is in Inside Man and Bosch season two. A bit underrated in my opinion. He always does a hell of a job.

Ziggy got tired of getting laughed at. Ha. I just felt sorry for the alcoholic duck. Sad scene there.

Comment

Nicks girlfriend has great **** early in season 2 lookout for them

Comment

Best henchman ever. I always liked Marlo and Chris and Snoop because they had no rules and didn't try to throw any kind of logic or loyalty into the game. And Marlo prevails in the end, too. Smart man. Chris taking out Mike's dad or step dad or whatever was brutal as hell but very warranted.
                Marlo didn't really prevail in the end. In the end the whole game got out of control with no care for who the king was. Remember when Marlo step to them young dudes and they didn't know or give a **** who he was?

Yeah. When Chris beat that ****sexual pedophile was the only time that he lost his cool.

Comment

Marlo didn't really prevail in the end. In the end the whole game got out of control with no care for who the king was. Remember when Marlo step to them young dudes and they didn't know or give a **** who he was?

Yeah. When Chris beat that ****sexual pedophile was the only time that he lost his cool.
                  This is true, but I don't think Marlo cared either. He is who he is.

Comment

This is true, but I don't think Marlo cared either. He is who he is.
                    Yeah. He loved that street life. Remember when Clay was trying to game him like Clay did Stringer Bell and Marlo just swerve him after that.

Comment

Yeah. He loved that street life. Remember when Clay was trying to game him like Clay did Stringer Bell and Marlo just swerve him after that.
                      LOL. I love Clay Davis. He hooked Stringer in good. He's a crook all the way, but he's damn good at it. I have to appreciate that.

Shiiyyyyyeeetttt!

Comment

Working...
                      X