• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    I liked Marlo a lot.

No BS rules.

No sentimental ****.

Just business.

Stone cold business.
    When you behave like that, others will be forced to follow and the game will get out of anyone's control.

Comment

Yes. I thought Omar's death was sad but very realistic. Great writing.
      **** Cannard!

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
        The apartment scene with the bulletproof couch and Omar doing spiderman shit out the window was probably the only time where I thought the show was stretching it a bit. Aside from that it remained as true and gritty as a real life documentary.
        Yeah. That was too fantastical for me too.

Comment

The apartment scene with the bulletproof couch and Omar doing spiderman shit out the window was probably the only time where I thought the show was stretching it a bit. Aside from that it remained as true and gritty as a real life documentary.
          It definitely pushed it, but I did like that angle. Maybe if they had Omar jump out of the lower story. That looked extremely high to actually survive, although strange things do happened sometimes. I read where two guys fell off a large skyscraper and oddly enough one of them survived. They were on a scaffold and so weren't just free falling, but it was still a miracle that either of them lived.

Comment

It definitely pushed it, but I did like that angle. Maybe if they had Omar jump out of the lower story. That looked extremely high to actually survive, although strange things do happened sometimes. I read where two guys fell off a large skyscraper and oddly enough one of them survived. They were on a scaffold and so weren't just free falling, but it was still a miracle that either of them lived.
            These are only minor gripes really but you're right the window jump is definitely possible. I had a slightly bigger problem with the most gangsta ass couch of all time. Do they really make those? If so......tight.

Comment

Comment

These are only minor gripes really but you're right the window jump is definitely possible. I had a slightly bigger problem with the most gangsta ass couch of all time. Do they really make those? If so......tight.

LOL. It's definitely gangsta.

Comment

Haha. Very cool video man.

But Carver as Stringer?

OMG. They definitely made the right choice there. Would have been a disaster. Even picturing Carver in glasses is laughable.

Comment

Working...
                  X