No announcement yet.

Trump announces ban on transgender people in U.S. military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    Parroting Faux news talking points. Clown fuckboys.
    What an effective rebuttal!

How can anyone argue against such logic?

Comment

Really, how about you post some sources. Unlike you, I'm not another sheep in the herd who has been led to the slaughter. It's easy to be idealistic when you have no skin in the game, and yes, I served proudly for 20 years, so don't make assumptions about who has served and who hasn't.

Comment

Why would you expect anything else? President Cuck empowers his low information, uneducated and inbred/******ed voters by telling them its ok to be ignorant about the facts of an issue. If anyone tries to give them the facts, trump tells them its fake news and they should only believe what he (and those he supports) says.

President Cuck, to his credit, realized that his supporters didn't want to be told to "educate yourselves, read and make a choice" like President Obama suggested. They wanted to be told "you are just as knowledgeable about the issues as the people who read and do research".

DOes that make sense? Of course not. That is the main reason why you see so much backlash to the Obamacare repeal-once dr's told these clowns the services they would be losing they realized it isn't that bad.

When you were a kid, I'm sure you loved the teacher that gave no homework, never made you read, was an easy grader, and didn't give tests or only gave open book multiple choice question tests with no essay questions. You just wanted to get done with the school day.

These are the kinds of people that support President Cuck-the ones that don't want to take the time and effort to learn about an issue.

Comment

• Discriminatory and stupid. I won't lose sleep over this but unless the military can establish that transgenders are unqualified to serve, then there shouldn't be a ban on them. My two cents...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Why would you expect anything else? President Cuck empowers his low information, uneducated and inbred/******ed voters by telling them its ok to be ignorant about the facts of an issue. If anyone tries to give them the facts, trump tells them its fake news and they should only believe what he (and those he supports) says.

President Cuck, to his credit, realized that his supporters didn't want to be told to "educate yourselves, read and make a choice" like President Obama suggested. They wanted to be told "you are just as knowledgeable about the issues as the people who read and do research".

DOes that make sense? Of course not. That is the main reason why you see so much backlash to the Obamacare repeal-once dr's told these clowns the services they would be losing they realized it isn't that bad.

When you were a kid, I'm sure you loved the teacher that gave no homework, never made you read, was an easy grader, and didn't give tests or only gave open book multiple choice question tests with no essay questions. You just wanted to get done with the school day.

These are the kinds of people that support President Cuck-the ones that don't want to take the time and effort to learn about an issue.
            It's funny that conservatives will call liberals "cucks" but if anyone's wife is getting railed by superior men its Trump's.

Comment

• This guy.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                It's funny that conservatives will call liberals "cucks" but if anyone's wife is getting railed by superior men its Trump's.
                Absolutely. All the boxes for a cuck situation are checked off:

Wealthy white male. Check
                Really old probably impotent or has erectile dysfunction. check
                Younger wife in sexual prime. Check
                Wife ex model used to party. check
                wife has young child so life is boring. check
                Husband has tiny hands. check

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
                  Trump is taking it too far. If the person is serving our military and is qualified to do the job, why shouldnt they serve?

this is wrong and there is zero justification for it.

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  How does one being a tranny mean they're not best qualified? lol there's plenty of shlt bags in the military. I'm not even stating I'm for or against this but being s tranny doesn't make one less qualified for the job
                  Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Discriminatory and stupid. I won't lose sleep over this but unless the military can establish that transgenders are unqualified to serve, then there shouldn't be a ban on them. My two cents...
                  Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I agree that the best qualified should get in, but the best qualified are those who are free of any ailments (blindness, certain surgeries that would prevent a military member from doing their job, flat footed, etc) and who have good height/weight proportions and can pass the ASVAB test and the Physical Fitness Test and get through boot camp.

Can a transgender pass the ASVAB, PFT and get though boot camp? Are they free of any ailment?

Then that is discrimination.

You and I know very well that this is something that won't stand and it will be something that will be looked at in the future as just another dumb thing US did.

I'm neither for liberal or conservative, but this is just plain stupid.
                  Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                  A ******ed, obese, traitor, lame-duck president deciding what is right or not for the U.S. Armed Forces. Cool. ******ed tools who never served opining on what is a distraction or not in the United States Armed Forces. Fascinating.

Kristin Beck would kill each and every one of you -- with her bare hands -- in minutes. Probably less than a minute. But, you morons think she was unfit to serve. Clowns.
                  Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  I assume it would be similar to how most major sports organizations handle this. They'd be held to the standards of their biological sex unless they have undergone hormone treatments over an extended period of time (often 2 years if my memory serves correctly).

This begs the question of why the army needs two different physical standards anyway. Either you can physically meet the needs of the position or you can't, or so I would think. Shrug.
                  Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Are you truly ******ed? Pentagon regulations allowing transgender troops to serve openly remain in effect. President Cuck can't eliminate regulations by a tweet.

I didn't win, I just pointed out that your interpretation of what was said was way off. Of course you are not that smart so I shouldn't be surprised.
                  Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Ok like what?

I honestly dont know anything about their lives and needs.

Tell me what special treatment do they get to enjoy in the military ?

Some transgender Air Force pilots can now skip the fitness test

Aspiring United States Air Force pilots can skip the fitness test if they are transgender and in the process of transitioning, according to new protocol determined by military officials and made public last week.

Transgender pilots who are in the middle of hormone treatment won’t have to retake the exam, which includes pull-ups, pushups, and running, if they have already failed it — so long as the Air Force commander sees that the individual “tried to the best of their ability” to meet the standards associated with their preferred gender.
                  “Transgender Airmen serve alongside us with integrity, service, and excellence,” said Air Force Secretary Deborah Lee James in a statement. “This is another step in allowing transgender Airmen to serve openly, receive medical care relating to gender transition, and allow transgender individuals to join the Air Force.”
                  https://news.vice.com/story/some-tra...ess-test?cl=fp

that's from vice, a preferred democratic liberal site, not from no right wing conspiracy anti goodness of the world website. Not only are they getting preferential treatment, they can now also skip basic physical fitness test to go along with their mental illness that carry with it a 40+% suicide rate.

this was the right move by president trump but of course gullible ass idiotic social justice simp liberals think its the biggest injustice ever committed when in all actuality, the actual travesty is that americans allowed themselves to be brainwashed by 8 years of obama liberal degeneracy as some virtuous moral high ground.

i mean you people need to take a step back and think about what you are fighting for.

are you seriously fighting for mentally ill people that think they are not their natural gender, that carry with them a 40% suicide rate, that carry societal burdens along with the shame they bring to their families, for the right to serve in the military while having the tax payer pay for them to mutilate their natural given bodies?

you people have lost your minds. please, stop falling for liberal degenerate propaganda.

there was an america before obama became president. an america that had traditional common sense logic and values that allowed it to be the richest and most powerful nation on earth.

propagandizing the need to normalize transsexuals in order to feel like you are are good person or because its the chosen talking point of the liberal jewish controlled legacy media is not common sense.

defending a lifestyle that goes against nature and the social construct that have guided humanity to where we are today to the point of fighting for people that have 40+% suicide rate to be in the military does not give you the moral high ground. You dont like the gender based social construct?

DONT LIVE IN SOCIETY. Go live in the woods. You want to live in society? Respect the social constructs that existed before obama's liberal degenerate dogma.

this is not a civil rights issue,

this is a mental health issue.

Regain your common sense and decency people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    This will cause a **** storm.

US has a very pragmatic president, good for them.
                    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Good for him, the military is not a place for social experiments and PC agendas. It's not like he was ever going to win over the gay vote anyway.
                    Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I saw this earlier.

Great news. The military is not there to be a social experiment or to be PC. Their jobs is to fight and win wars, and protect the nation. If the people running it, like General Mattis, support this ban then it's the correct decision.

EDIT: I posted just as Dempsey did. Funny we used the same terms.
                    Originally posted by NYG View Post
                    Can't be too upset with this. Military is about one thing, protection. No time for anything else
                    Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Good, troops already have to many distractions, no need for more.
                    Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    my friends and family in the military have been saying the same thing for a long time. they really hated the transgender pandering in the military under obumass. trans are mentally unfit to be there, they are shooting themselves up with drugs that **** up their hormones FFS, and i hear many of them are only in it for the medical coverage, hoping the military will cover their transition treatments.
                    Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Thank God
                    Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    It's not just about trannies, it's also about people who serve with them.

Like it or not, but most people is straight and doesn't look at trannies as their counterparts. To most people they're freaks and that's how they'd be treated by the rest of the soldiers which would cause internal conflicts in the army.

Like it or not, but people in the real life aren't as tolerant and open minded (whatever the fck that means these days) as the TV would like you to believe.

Trump is 100% right about this.
                    Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    If they require special accommodation like own bathroom or using bathroom of opposite sex, then No, they should not be allowed. If they are just act effeminate but don't require special accommodation then I don't see why not
                    Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    If the Generals believe this is what's best for the military I find it hard to disagree. The military is there to protect the country not the feelings of disgruntled citizens.

But Trump should let the General announce these decisions and not just post it on Twitter.
                    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    It's funny to watch several of the forum ****phobes suddenly take an interest in supporting the trannies in the military.
                    Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    I fully support this decision 100%
                    Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Since gender disphoria is classified as a mental illness by all major psychiatric organizations, couldn't they just reject trannies outright as mentally unfit for service without making any fuss about it?
                    Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Trump is amazing :.
                    Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                    Let's be honest now, if Obama had issue this ban and gave his reasons, would there be an uproar? You and I know the answer to that. That guy had a pass to everything, even slick Willy Clinton didn't get that kind of pass.
                    Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                    What this is about is cleaning up the military Obama royally ****ed up. 1.35 billion allocated for transition related surgeries? **** THAT
                    Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    Maybe Americans who have already completed transition should be exempt as their already on the road to overcoming their affliction. They should perhaps pay for their own procedure and hormones.
                    Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                    Good. Disgusting freaks.
                    Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    But it's about the future too. The media keep pushing the tranny agenda and the modern day parents are putting their boys in dresses and forcing them to play with barbies just so other blue haired people like yourself think they're so progressive and liberal. In 20 years from now, there will be more trannies than anything else.

The military is not a place for this kind of stuff so they might as well make that be known right now. At the end of the day, people won't pass the medical examinations with other mental health issues anyway, and this is just another added to the list now.

There's no place in the military for pandering to the public and their new found love of trannies and people with no gender or whatever else. It has to be efficient and strict.

We know what you're about though with your blue hair. You would prefer guys in the military to wear skirts and have a gay rainbow coloured guns.
                    Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                    Thank God. It's time we stop this madness of transgender and the thousand other terms they call themselves now.

Time to stop making a big deal about what. 03% of the mental cases in this country say.
                    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=726696

Talked about this back then. President Trump did the right thing here.

Propagandizing the degenerate liberal agenda has gone too far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

Some transgender Air Force pilots can now skip the fitness test

https://news.vice.com/story/some-tra...ess-test?cl=fp

that's from vice, a preferred democratic liberal site, not from no right wing conspiracy anti goodness of the world website. Not only are they getting preferential treatment, they can now also skip basic physical fitness test to go along with their mental illness that carry with it a 40+% suicide rate.

this was the right move by president trump but of course gullible ass idiotic social justice simp liberals think its the biggest injustice ever committed when in all actuality, the actual travesty is that americans allowed themselves to be brainwashed by 8 years of obama liberal degeneracy as some virtuous moral high ground.

i mean you people need to take a step back and think about what you are fighting for.

are you seriously fighting for mentally ill people that think they are not their natural gender, that carry with them a 40% suicide rate, that carry societal burdens along with the shame they bring to their families, for the right to serve in the military while having the tax payer pay for them to mutilate their natural given bodies?

you people have lost your minds. please, stop falling for liberal degenerate propaganda.

there was an america before obama became president. an america that had traditional common sense logic and values that allowed it to be the richest and most powerful nation on earth.

propagandizing the need to normalize transsexuals in order to feel like you are are good person or because its the chosen talking point of the liberal jewish controlled legacy media is not common sense.

defending a lifestyle that goes against nature and the social construct that have guided humanity to where we are today to the point of fighting for people that have 40+% suicide rate to be in the military does not give you the moral high ground. You dont like the gender based social construct?

DONT LIVE IN SOCIETY. Go live in the woods. You want to live in society? Respect the social constructs that existed before obama's liberal degenerate dogma.

this is not a civil rights issue,

this is a mental health issue.

Regain your common sense and decency people.
                      It isn't a mental health issue. I also agree that it isn't a civil rights issue. For me its simple- the best should be in the field of battle. If a tranny is better on the battlefield then a member of the unit, put the tranny out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X