Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump announces ban on transgender people in U.S. military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Americans who have already completed transition should be exempt as their already on the road to overcoming their affliction. They should perhaps pay for their own procedure and hormones.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      This isn't about law or social science.

It's about having the military best prepared to do it's job.

According to the guys running it, having shims in it isn't a good idea. I defer to their knowledge and expertise.

And Obama's guy was under pressure by liberal activists to let them in in the first place, so what's your point?
      Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Since becoming the Secretary of Defense, I have emphasized that the Department of Defense must measure each policy decision against one critical standard: will the decision affect the readiness and lethality of the force?” Mattis said last month in a statement. “Put another way, how will the decision affect the ability of America’s military to defend the nation? It is against this standard that I provide the following guidance on the way forward in accessing transgender individuals into the military Services.”
      Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      There's a reason he's known as "the big dunny" or "the big dumb" on these forums
      where does he say what you posted?

This quote is from a month ago.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-26-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Exactly. Just a few days ago the Governor of Texas took a pic with a woman he didn't know was a tranny. he just assumed she was a woman.

If a solider is about to die, you think he or she cares if a tranny saves their life?
        Look, people are free to have whatever prejudices they wish, I don't have an issue with that.

But don't act like trannies run around with their hard dicks flopping about, hogtied with bedazzled ribbons and ****.

As if a tranny is gonna demand that you agree to **** them or touch their glittering c0cks mid fight or else they'll leave you die.

But then again, I've never been in the military. So maybe I'm not the best person to say this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
          What this is about is cleaning up the military Obama royally ****ed up. 1.35 billion allocated for transition related surgeries? **** THAT
          Source?

The source I posted in the thread earlier puts the cost of surgeries/gender transition treatment actually performed at much, much lower than that.

Comment

Good. Disgusting freaks.

Comment

This is just a distraction from the healthcare bill they are attempting to pass that take away coverage from 20-26 million americans. John McCain got out of the hospital for the brain cancer he has been recently been diagnosed with and his very treatment payed for by American taxpayers free of charge he refuses to give Americans that same insurance he and his cronies in government get. Hopefully the brain cancer finishes his old senile ass off, I wish the Vietnam did though all those years ago.

On this subject however first it was black men who couldn't serve with white men, then it was women who couldn't serve with men, then gays were told they couldn't serve until don't ask don't tell, now transgenders will be screened out because a dude who decided to dodge the draft tells people who wan't to serve they are unfit Look at all the ******s in this thread talking about how its a good decision but none of them want to serve in the military and their glorious leader dodged the draft. Most of them will continue to post about people they couldn't shine shoes for

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                This is just a distraction from the healthcare bill they are attempting to pass that take away coverage from 20-26 million americans. John McCain got out of the hospital for the brain cancer he has been recently been diagnosed with and his very treatment payed for by American taxpayers free of charge he refuses to give Americans that same insurance he and his cronies in government get. Hopefully the brain cancer finishes his old senile ass off, I wish the Vietnam did though all those years ago.

On this subject however first it was black men who couldn't serve with white men, then it was women who couldn't serve with men, then gays were told they couldn't serve until don't ask don't tell, now transgenders will be screened out because a dude who decided to dodge the draft tells people who wan't to serve they are unfit Look at all the ******s in this thread talking about how its a good decision but none of them want to serve in the military and their glorious leader dodged the draft. Most of them will continue to post about people they couldn't shine shoes for
                Agree with you that this is mostly a distraction from the healthcare fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Yeah, I'm sure cutting about 2,500 people from a force of 1.3 million, of whom about 1-5% will actually medically transition, will make a tremendous difference on the military's ability to be effective. Get real.
                  But it's about the future too. The media keep pushing the tranny agenda and the modern day parents are putting their boys in dresses and forcing them to play with barbies just so other blue haired people like yourself think they're so progressive and liberal. In 20 years from now, there will be more trannies than anything else.

The military is not a place for this kind of stuff so they might as well make that be known right now. At the end of the day, people won't pass the medical examinations with other mental health issues anyway, and this is just another added to the list now.

There's no place in the military for pandering to the public and their new found love of trannies and people with no gender or whatever else. It has to be efficient and strict.

We know what you're about though with your blue hair. You would prefer guys in the military to wear skirts and have a gay rainbow coloured guns.
                  Last edited by TheBigLug; 07-26-2017, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Trump could release a statement tomorrow about how the military needs to be "focused and decisive without the burden of women's monthly menstrual cycles to deal with" and the same posters defending this policy would write about how smart that decision/Trump is.

menstruating women shouldn't be anywhere near assault rifles and boxes full of ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Agree with you that this is mostly a distraction from the healthcare fight.

the important question is: do you agree with poster that the dinks should have finished off mccain ?

Comment

Working...
                      X