No announcement yet.

Trump announces ban on transgender people in U.S. military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont really agree with The Donald on this one

they should be allowed to serve...those are the ones we should send to war first

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      I'll just explain in this simple aspect: troops can't stand it when one of their supposed equals is getting special treatment. It now becomes about something else other than the mission. The mission being a macro term here. It's hard to explain to people who were never in, never part of the military culture.
      Ok like what?

I honestly dont know anything about their lives and needs.

Tell me what special treatment do they get to enjoy in the military ?

Comment

I'll just explain in this simple aspect: troops can't stand it when one of their supposed equals is getting special treatment. It now becomes about something else other than the mission. The mission being a macro term here. It's hard to explain to people who were never in, never part of the military culture.
        I get that. i just don't get how a tranny would get special treatment. If they did, I would agree wholeheartedly that their presence could have a negative affect on the group.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Huh??

I consider mental illness is a serious issue. A mental illness affects a person's thinking, feeling, someone's ability to relate to others and function each day. People that get sex change operations are not mentally ill or have behavioral issues.

Also, marijuana shouldn't be a schedule 1 drug. It has none of the characteristics of cocaine, heroin, oxy etc etc.

In both cases I see the classifications as political.
          I know you're trying to draw a parallel here but this was done poorly

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            I'll bet anything you never served either.
            That's true i never served and will not join the military due to personal beliefs and that actually serves my point. I will not tell who and who can not join the military because its not in my position to see who is fit to serve. so with these people on this thread telling us who and who can't serve but never served themselves is a joke and proves my point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
              That's true i never served and will not join the military due to personal beliefs and that actually serves my point. I will not tell who and who can not join the military because its not in my position to see who is fit to serve. so with these people on this thread telling us who and who can't serve but never served themselves is a joke and proves my point.
              There are indeed people who have served on this thread. But whether they served or not is irrelevant. They are entitled to their opinion, especially if they are tax-paying, voting Americans who earned their right to have a voice. Apparently, you aren't in favor of Democracy, and have no tolerance for anyone whose opinion differs from yours, typical liberal.

Comment

That is his opinion. I don't agree with it. dude is very smart but this is the same dr. that said children cant remember child abuse later in life. he also has crazy views about ****sexuality.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-26-2017, 01:22 PM.

Comment

I know you're trying to draw a parallel here but this was done poorly
                  If you feel this way, fine. I stand by the point. Both are classified this way IMO because it makes it politically easier and more expedient to deal with both.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    where does he say what you posted?
                    I'm not playing this game with you.

A source, and a quote from it, was posted.

I've led the horse to the water, now it's up to it to drink or not to drink.
                    Last edited by 1bad65; 07-26-2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Thank God. It's time we stop this madness of transgender and the thousand other terms they call themselves now.

Time to stop making a big deal about what. 03% of the mental cases in this country say.

Comment

Working...
                      X