No announcement yet.

Trump announces ban on transgender people in U.S. military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    calling Getting a sex change operation a mental disorder seems to me to be like calling marijuana a schedule 1 drug.

I don't think Caitlyn is crazy anymore than I am worried about the local stoner is going to flip out like a crack or meth head.
    also add the fact he is lieng lmao! ask him to name all the major organizations that have called it a mental illness watch him not reply. just another trump supporter who never served in the military telling people who want to serve what to do while his glorious draft dodging boss confirms his beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      He doesn't owe an explanation you find acceptable.

I provided Dunn the quote where Mattis spoke on this, please read it and try to digest it.
      I never spoke about what he owes me.

You seem to have a hard time with understanding what you are reading.

I read the quote and it doesnt answer my question.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        I'm not in anymore. I understand things change, societal bars move this way or that. I can say, without any hesitation whatsoever, that these types of mainstream issues within rank and file are a huge distraction.
        I just don't see how. Respectfully, as the son and grandson of men that served in WWII and Korea, this is the same thing that is said whenever the military is poised to add non white men to the military.

I think troops should be comfortable and not distracted when fighting, but fighting next to a non white man or a woman or a tranny shouldn't distract a soldier from defeating the enemy.

Comment

Trannies are just there for taxpayer loses,

They will just cost the goverment millions in taxes

From sexual harassment fees to descrimination fees

Comment

if you can't do this on your own lmao you have problems
            Did you see the pic that went viral the Governor of Texas took with the woman ho turned out to be a tranny?

The truth is you wouldn't know in every case unless you tried to smash, which is against the rules right?

Comment

I just don't see how. Respectfully, as the son and grandson of men that served in WWII and Korea, this is the same thing that is said whenever the military is poised to add non white men to the military.

I think troops should be comfortable and not distracted when fighting, but fighting next to a non white man or a woman or a tranny shouldn't distract a soldier from defeating the enemy.
              I'll just explain in this simple aspect: troops can't stand it when one of their supposed equals is getting special treatment. It now becomes about something else other than the mission. The mission being a macro term here. It's hard to explain to people who were never in, never part of the military culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                also add the fact he is lieng lmao! ask him to name all the major organizations that have called it a mental illness watch him not reply. just another trump supporter who never served in the military telling people who want to serve what to do while his glorious draft dodging boss confirms his beliefs.
                I'll bet anything you never served either.

Comment

How does your brain make sense of that? That may be one of the worst statements I've read on a serious issue in quite some time.
                  Huh??

I consider mental illness is a serious issue. A mental illness affects a person's thinking, feeling, someone's ability to relate to others and function each day. People that get sex change operations are not mentally ill or have behavioral issues.

Also, marijuana shouldn't be a schedule 1 drug. It has none of the characteristics of cocaine, heroin, oxy etc etc.

In both cases I see the classifications as political.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-26-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Did you see the pic that went viral the Governor of Texas took with the woman ho turned out to be a tranny?

The truth is you wouldn't know in every case unless you tried to smash, which is against the rules right?
                    Is there a procedure to get rid of man hands? Giant feet? I know there are some unmanly men out there that cross over but let's take Bruce Jenner for example...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Easy. I consider mental illness is a serious issue. A mental illness affects a person's thinking, feeling, someone's ability to relate to others and function each day. People that get sex change operations do not exhibit these symptoms.
                      Stand by...

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...der-sex-change

Comment

Working...
                      X