X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't hate anybody.

Comment

Some posters here may see me as a racist but i am far from it. You guys throw that term around like nothing but you should really look into the definition before labeling somebody a racist.

My road doggs were always Korean but i have many mexican and black friends outside of that circle.

Freedom mentioned how east asians think low of blacks. Well thats true but it isnt only asians with that mindset.

I do admit that Koreans and Chinese tend to look down on people who they perceive as inferior, economic status wise.

Koreans are very materialistic and so are chinese. We judge others by the cars they drive and the size of their house.

I dont hate blacks all. Infact i like black folks and have few homies that i grew up with. Believe it or not.

But there are many blacks who are ignorant and they make the good black folks look bad as well.

Comment

Some posters here may see me as a racist but i am far from it. You guys throw that term around like nothing but you should really look into the definition before labeling somebody a racist.

My road doggs were always Korean but i have many mexican and black friends outside of that circle.

Freedom mentioned how east asians think low of blacks. Well thats true but it isnt only asians with that mindset.

I do admit that Koreans and Chinese tend to look down on people who they perceive as inferior, economic status wise.

Koreans are very materialistic and so are chinese. We judge others by the cars they drive and the size of their house.

I dont hate blacks all. Infact i like black folks and have few homies that i grew up with. Believe it or not.

But there are many blacks who are ignorant and they make the good black folks look bad as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
          I don't hate anybody.
          Not even me twinkle toes?

Comment

I've only met 1 in person he was cool.
            But majority on these boxing groups on fb I really can't stand...if you don't agree with them they call you racist ...

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              to be honest a lot of the ones on here dont come across as too likeable.
              lol you just hate anyone who doesnt suck off gg and kov

Comment

I don't think a majority of people hate African Americans. I understand you always will have a select few who do but that's about it. Take Charlize Theron,she is a beloved actress who has a huge movie coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  I don't think a majority of people hate African Americans. I understand you always will have a select few who do but that's about it. Take Charlize Theron,she is a beloved actress who has a huge movie coming out.
                  Your support for the African-American community has earned you a green k my dude.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                    I don't hate anybody.
                    I hate everybody.

Comment

I don't hate African Americans but I'm also not stupid and I know that AA are more likely to commit violent crime and theft, particularly to my people (Asians), because we are considered weak targets. That I do not respect, and for that reason alone I am more aware of my surroundings when around AA's. I don't think that's racist at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X