Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Damn my boy went in #Ether
    But #48 doe!! Nubian cream pies doe

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Poor little Szef. You must had problems socializing in Kindergarten. Why did you cry all the time? And why did you pop a boner playing Tennis with Michael?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
          I've found that the East Asians (especially Chinese) and South Asians here in Vancouver don't like blacks.

They see them as less intelligent, highly promiscuous, more likely to be violent, more likely to steal and otherwise break the law, and always complaining about racism instead of working hard like immigrants do.
          This is what you really meant and have said repeatedly on this forum. Stop trying to blame the Chinese for your thoughts and actions.

I don't like blacks.

I see them as less intelligent, highly promiscuous, more likely to be violent, more likely to steal and otherwise break the law, and always complaining about racism instead of working hard like immigrants do.
          Last edited by Jedi Vader; 07-24-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Throughout history, man's worst enemy has always been his own race. African genocide in Rwanda, blacks being kept and sold as slaves by other blacks, inner city gangs and shootings (Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta, Detroit), to name a few. In the U.S. many of the immigrating blacks from Africa cannot stand the American blacks.

This transcends across all races and religions...Chinese and Koreans hated the Japanese, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, Dominicans all hate one another, Germans, Polish, Russians had their history, Irish and British, *****es and Sunnis, Israel and Palestine, North vs. the South, Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin...

Comment

Not many hate Blacks. We cheer for them when it comes to sports, entertainment, and even in science(Neil deGrasse Tyson). There has been great minds that come from the black community that this country wouldn't be as great if it wasn't for Black people and other races. The good Black people, like other races, are truly awesome.

BUT

People get annoyed when they play the race card. Some black people are extremely racist too and they use the race card to justify their actions.

They have BET.
              They have their own racial colleges. Do other people have their own schools?
              They get to buy their Jordans and pimp out their rides with expensive rims while the government gives them SNAP.

Yet some of them still think people are oppressing them. Black people oppress themselves. Ever heard of the "hood tax"? Minorities, not just blacks, oppress each other all the time. I've seen it with my own eyes. Shame cause all it takes to truly make in this country is just open a book and feed your mind and hustle for it legally.

Comment

I don't really notice them IRL but there are many angry ebony viking pharaohs with pent up rage and gay rape fantasies online.
                Last edited by ////; 07-24-2017, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Comment

A phony media creation.

I don't think so. He's actually pretty smart and his field isn't easy. He may not be the best but he knows his **** most of the time from what I've seen. If he makes a mistake here and there, I don't hold it against him. Humans make mistakes.

Comment

It doesnt matter to me personally. I troll alot (very poorly) but i really couldn't care about color. I think alot od people get hated on but the slick brothas slightly more than others depending where your at

Comment

Working...
                      X