• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    This would be bad trade for the bucks..
    True. Giannis is better than Kyrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Are you seriously sitting here telling me that Elton Brand is getting inducted into the NBA HOF as a player?

You know what?

I really am done.

He is a good guy. Hill, Kemp would also be in the hall of fame.

Comment

• If that bum Brand makes the HOF then my boy Baron Davis should too.

Really doubt either one get in lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by CounterPunching View Post
          If that bum Brand makes the HOF then my boy Baron Davis should too.

da fuq? Brand was hardly a bum, you act like he was Adonal Foyle or some ****. Remember Antwann Jamison? Brand was better. Brand was very good but he is not HOF caliber. HOF is reserved for the elite of the elite. Look at Steve Francis very good player but hardly HOF caliber.

Comment

• Are you guys even understanding what I'm saying about Brand? I'm not staying he's a first ballot hall of fafammer. I'm saying if he never got injured, he'd have been a hall of famer, no doubt.

Also, he absolutely had hall of fame TALENT. So did a bunch of other players that got their careers cut short by injury. Does anyone know what the definition of talent is anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by CounterPunching View Post
              If that bum Brand makes the HOF then my boy Baron Davis should too.

Did you actually call Elton Brand a bum? You're literally the worst type of NBA fan there is. Tyron Lue is a bum you moron. Elton Brand was a highly talented player that got his potential cut short due to injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                Kyrie had his best seasons with Lebron. If Kyrie was capable of carrying the team, Bron would have no problem deferring to him. Lebron's #1 priority is winning. And Kyrie is avging 25-6. How much more of the ball can he possibly need? But nevertheless, there is rumor that he doesn't want to be left behind when bron leaves next season.

2 best? I'm just talking about this season. If they trade Kyrie for 2-3 good players, and they still have Lebron, they might actually be better. It all depends on who they get, but considering Kyrie's insane trade value, they have a good chance of stacking their roster.

Because that's just a rumor. Most likely Lebron told him that he's leaving next year.

How many championship winning shots did Kyrie hit before Lebron got there?
                Same amount as lebron.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  Eric bledsoe, devin booker, Tyson chandler, and Len for kyrie and Thompson.
                  No way Suns give up Booker for Kyrie. Booker is only 20 years old. Even though I think Kyrie is better than him right now, I'm sure the Suns value him more than Kyrie all things considered.

I think Chandler, Bledsoe, Chriss and 1st rd pick(top 10 protected) would make sense.

Originally posted by All in View Post
                  Same amount as lebron.
                  It's hard to hit a championship shot when you're up by 10 at the end of a game. Jordan hit his first championship winning shot at 36 years old.
                  Last edited by -Swizzy-; 07-22-2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                    No way Suns give up Booker for Kyrie. Booker is only 20 years old. Even though I think Kyrie is better than him right now, I'm sure the Suns value him more than Kyrie all things considered.

I think Chandler, Bledsoe, Chriss and 1st rd pick(top 10 protected) would make sense.

It's hard to hit a championship shot when you're up by 10 at the end of a game. Jordan hit his first championship winning shot at 36 years old.
                    Stop it. LeBron has more losses than wins in the finals.

Comment

• "Jordan Schultz of Yahoo Sports says the trade being discussed has Irving and Tyson Chandler going to the Knicks, the Suns landing Kevin Love and Frank Ntilikina, the 18-year-old French guard who was the Knicks' top pick in the June draft, and the Cavs getting Carmelo Anthony and Eric Bledsoe"

#Cavs get Melo/Bledsoe
                      #Knicks get Kyrie/Chandler
                      #Suns get Love/Frank

Knicks would definitely win that trade. Cavs would get the worst deal.
                      Last edited by -Swizzy-; 07-22-2017, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X