Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Lol at this midget posing like Michael Angelo's David in his extra small madator looking outfit. Motherfuking cabinet next to him almost coming up to his chest and sht lol.

Comment

Cant post picture but I admire only one man and his name is Don. This man took me under me his wings and taught me things that no one else has. He didnt just lecture me about stuff. Instead he demonstrated step by step and showed me how to do things in a certain way. I owe this man alot because ive gained so much more than i ever imagined financially.

This man is an old, single multi millionare playboy. He isnt exactly the best influence in terms of morality but he taught me how to make lots of money which is my main thing.

I am 200% loyal to Don..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Lol at this midget posing like Michael Angelo's David in his extra small madator looking outfit. Motherfuking cabinet next to him almost coming up to his chest and sht lol.
            Lol I was trying to figure out what Floyd stupid ass outfit reminded me and wtf dude is trying to go for the bullfighter/matador look or I was thinking it looks like he just graduated from military school. Fuking midget.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

You hit the nail on the head for me my friend. This man or should I say God is a personal hero of mine. Mr. shooting large goopy loads, Mr. beercan thick kock. The one the only PETER NORTH.

Every man should strive to be like him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                Lol I was trying to figure out what Floyd stupid ass outfit reminded me and wtf dude is trying to go for the bullfighter/matador look or I was thinking it looks like he just graduated from military school. Fuking midget.

Floyd probably spent over six figures just to look that stupid.

Comment

You hit the nail on the head for me my friend. This man or should I say God is a personal hero of mine. Mr. shooting large goopy loads, Mr. beercan thick kock. The one the only PETER NORTH.

Hell yeah.

The man, the myth, the cumshot legend!

Sometimes I hold out and don't jerk off for a week just so I could shoot a massive load. Nowhere near as impressive as Mr Northpole, but I try.
                  Last edited by Willy Wanker; 07-21-2017, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Yea....lets all be like peter north...

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Hell yeah.

The man, the myth, the cumshot legend!

Sometimes I hold out and don't jerk off for a week just so I could shoot a massive load. Nowhere near as impressive as Mr Northpole, but I try.
                      Dont jerk off for a week or so and let your stuff build up and a few hours before you jerk off eat about 5 or 6 stocks of celery and i guarantee you will shoot a massive load.

Comment

Working...
                      X