Collapse
No announcement yet.

30 Day Challenge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, I’m trying to take a break from the constant 24/7 news cycle. I find myself getting angry, annoyed and anxious about the current state of affairs - the immigration crisis, constant race issues, Islam, gun violence, the erosion of free speech in the UK and other countries (why do/should I care about what’s happening in Britain), political correctness, etc.

My life is not enhanced because I am aware of all these things and actually it probably is suffering. In July I’ll experiment with consuming less news and being less aware.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      What is a 30 day challenge? A 30 day challenge is behavioral modification program where the participant commits to doing something, abstaining from something or a combination of the two. Some quick examples include:

Quit drinking or smoking, eating junk food, etc., etc. for 30 days

Or

Workout for, at least, 15 minutes a day for 30 days or meditate, practice speaking a foreign language, or anything that you would like to learn.

I've done a bunch of these challenges with varying success.

Post your 30 day challenges and chart your progress in this thread.
      Respect... soon. I won’t post... I’ll bury my dead cousin James...sit shiva... I hate being a Jew.l.i don’t lik jewish people .... they creep me out..

I won’t slap the chit outta worthless family members...maybe..I’m king of king in my clan.... they are so slap-a…licious...., me headed back to Cali..... my plans and dreams keep getting delayed by dead realities...relatives... I hate being Jewish....such a waste of time...

Comment

Log off of Boxingscene for July.
        No. I am able to monitor my time on here.
        Plus I am rarely here nowadays.

Just so you know I have been following politics too much these past weeks but I will soon be back to full speed. i am mostly in NSB nowadays though.

Reggae Boyz(sig) made it to the quarterfinals for Gold Cup. We will be playing the USA next.

Comment

Also, I’m trying to take a break from the constant 24/7 news cycle. I find myself getting angry, annoyed and anxious about the current state of affairs - the immigration crisis, constant race issues, Islam, gun violence, the erosion of free speech in the UK and other countries (why do/should I care about what’s happening in Britain), political correctness, etc.

My life is not enhanced because I am aware of all these things and actually it probably is suffering. In July I’ll experiment with consuming less news and being less aware.
          I think this will do you good, you mental health has been slipping, we all here at NSB have noticed. GOOD LUCK.

Comment

• So I quit alcohol and caffeine for 30s starting June 1. It's not so bad. I've lost some weight and I'm sleeping better.

Comment

So I quit alcohol and caffeine for 30s starting June 1. It's not so bad. I've lost some weight and I'm sleeping better.
              Trying cutting out artificial sugar for 30 days, if you're man enough. Your current challenge is just weak sauce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                Trying cutting out artificial sugar for 30 days, if you're man enough. Your current challenge is just weak sauce.
                Yes, I've also reduced the amount of processed sugar I have. No ice cream, candy or pastries.

Comment

Working...
                X