No announcement yet.

30 Day Challenge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    It was what I had to do to get my meals in. I would eat carbs/protein after my workout. I was eating 6 meals a day.
    Chicken breast isn't better?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Chicken breast isn't better?
      Oh I ate that too. Bro I ate everything. It was like a job to eat even when I was full. Didn't matter had to eat. I would spend 2 hrs straight in the gym no cardio just lifting. Headphones in just going.

Comment

• sounds like a lot of work.

How bout three days?

Comment

• My homie tried doing a 30 day no fart in public challenge. It was going well till taco Tuesday. By 10:30, **** went downhill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            LOL nah, but yea I'll do 9 audiobooks (which I'll have on 1.3x-2x speed usually) for every 1 kindle book probably.
            ok yeah, audiobooks don't count thats not reading lol

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              ok yeah, audiobooks don't count thats not reading lol
              I'm just in it for the information not the reading so I'm not concerned about what counts only that I acquire the information to be fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I did the 30 day no sugar challenge back in 2016 and it was extremely difficult! I love eating sweets, cookies, pastries, etc., etc. but I should do this challenge again.

Don't rain on this dude's parade. There's naturally occurring sugar in fruits, vegetables, etc. The no sugar challenge is basically abstaining from anything that has "added" sugar to it. Eating an apple is OK, eating an apple pie, not OK.
                How about you lose 10 pounds in 30 days?

Stop with these corny/silly/easy 30 day challenges that you make for yourself.

Comment

• look at all these first world concerns lol. i imagine what a 30 challenge looks like in Baghdad or Syria. avoid a drone for 30 days maybe? dont get kidnapped by ISIS.

Comment

• I’ll try to make jhonny pick up his own turds..

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I'm just in it for the information not the reading so I'm not concerned about what counts only that I acquire the information to be fair.
                      true, and I get it. I know a lot of dudes who are listening to audiobooks now instead of the traditional way of reading.

Personally I think reading is more effective at storing info into your mind's database than listening, but 2 each is own. Either way its a good thing people still consume books one way or the other

Comment

Working...
                      X