Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think smartphones will look like in 15-20 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Demonio1023 View Post
        Check this out, this was supposed to be done 6 years ago, yet we are still using iPhones. Unfortunately, the industry is controlled by Samsung and Apple so we are at their disposal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLMq0pyJ_lM
        That design doesn't look very innovative tbh. The back looks like your everyday calculator with that lump.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Will it even be a smart "phone" any more? I'm reading about wearables, like glasses, bendable phones with screens on both sides, etc. It's hard to predict. But our technology and advancements are exponential. Moore's law.
          Chips embedded in to contact lenses and tiny ear pieces....there will be no hardware after that...only software updates......

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
            Like the newer total recall movie, embedded in

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i'm hoping they're dick-shaped.
            Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
            Chips embedded in to contact lenses and tiny ear pieces....there will be no hardware after that...only software updates......
            they will be implanted in our bodies, i can see many reasons why telecom corporations want to do this

Comment

Like the newer total recall movie, embedded in

Total Recall was great. It must feel amazing to jack off with that hand.

That's what's keeping me going and looking forward to the future.

That, and women with three ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Total Recall was great. It must feel amazing to jack off with that hand.

That's what's keeping me going and looking forward to the future.

That, and women with three ****.

I know, I wouldn't ever have the ringer turned on...it would feel weird though when it starts to vibrate and its your mom calling, especially if it's a FaceTime call !

Comment

I know, I wouldn't ever have the ringer turned on...it would feel weird though when it starts to vibrate and its your mom calling, especially if it's a FaceTime call !
                  Lol. If that happens, we'll hopefully have the technology to use two hands.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Will it even be a smart "phone" any more? I'm reading about wearables, like glasses, bendable phones with screens on both sides, etc. It's hard to predict. But our technology and advancements are exponential. Moore's law.
                    It will be similar to nsb. No phones. Just people talking out of their ass

Comment

Working...
                    X