Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Actor: Bradd Pit or Leonardo Decaprio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idiot. LDC has been nominated numerous times at the Oscars and won last year. No comparison at all. Brad Pitt was only good at 12 monkeys. Brad can act but so can many actors.

LDC vs Christian Bale in acting would have been more appropriate

Comment

DiCaprio has more range. Most of Pitt's roles are him being himself or trying to force some accent. He's great in certain roles, but doesn't have the range that Leonardo has IMO.

Comment

Yea but who has the bigger better pecker?

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          Pitt is known to have a tiny peniss like that one phaggot mexican singer Enrique whatever.

Leo wins

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            Not sure if Leo is packing, but he is a ladies man so you know he doesn't have any problems down there.

I heard Brad Pitt has a 4 incher. Juliette Lewis said he was tiny and she would never lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Not sure if Leo is packing, but he is a ladies man so you know he doesn't have any problems down there.

I heard Brad Pitt has a 4 incher. Juliette Lewis said he was tiny and she would never lie.
              You have not seen pics of pity and his former gf gweneth paltrow naked in their backyard. Google it it's legit. Paparazzi took the pic

Comment

At first i thought it was easy win for Brad

but Leo has improved in recent years

i'd say over the whole career its brad but leo has the better peak

Comment

this is not **** but a scandal.. so hopefully i dont get banned haha

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    You have not seen pics of pity and his former gf gweneth paltrow naked in their backyard. Google it it's legit. Paparazzi took the pic
                    Yeah just looked them up.

Brad Pitt isn't hard, so can't really tell if he's big or small.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      this is not **** but a scandal.. so hopefully i dont get banned haha

Pic doesn't work. Red K and reported

Comment

Working...
                      X