"Mod -MEGA-": A Year In Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Gay View Post
    I'm gay
    I Know u are. The state trooper will handle LE matters, as per legal protocol, so it does not concern you. As for you,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6EqpJbo98o

Do it. Find a hobby. Tell someone who cares, because I don't. Clown, sitting here having a conversation with himself, LOL. Loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plier88888 View Post
      U would. I never will be interested so don't ask.
      Just putting it out there,bro. Dirty filipino whore,remember that. Dirty filipino whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
        Just putting it out there,bro. Dirty filipino whore,remember that. Dirty filipino whore.
        That sounds like a racist comment. I will flag it. U wouldnt like that if I wrote that about another ethnicity, would u? Enjoy your ban. You stupid, useless, fucking asshole motherfucking cocksucking bitch.

BTW, my wife is AMERICAN, not Filipina. She's just of Filipino origin. Just like I'm of Indian origin but am AMERICAN. Now come on, start digging, I gave u ammunition.
        Last edited by Plier88888; 09-14-2017, 12:24 AM.

Comment

That sounds like a racist comment. I will flag it. U wouldnt like that if I wrote that about another ethnicity, would u? Enjoy your ban.
          That's not a race. Wasn't intented to be negative. Whores are good,especially dirty ones. Well,unless you're married to one. That's not good..Know what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
            That's cool. I was just gonna send you links to this dirty whores cam show. She has a nasty kidney scar but everything else seems ok though. She'll do just about anything for 20 tokens. If you're ever interested let me know. She's a real sleeze.
            Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            So we're coming up on almost a year now of me being mod. How do you guys think I've done and what could I do better?

I think I've done pretty well so far. On one end of the spectrum I have Freedom saying I'm a "black sympathizer" on the other end I have sunspace comparing me to Hitler.

I think that puts me somewhere in the middle. Which is pretty good and true to my character.

Mind you, I couldn't have done this without Bostonguy and Tbear's help and experience along the way. Props.

Anyways, all of you suck (imo) and need to step your game up! So if you got some **** to say then, here's the place. Get it off your chest, b*tch's!!

Poll to follow
            So, MEGA. This is the type of racism and family-bashing that is allowed in here? But when I retaliate I get banned? I will NOT retaliate with anything racist. However, y'all need to do your jobs. Racism is not tolerated here.

Comment

That's not a race. Wasn't intented to be negative. Whores are good,especially dirty ones. Well,unless you're married to one. That's not good..Know what I mean?
              Done. You are gonna be banned.
              Last edited by Plier88888; 09-14-2017, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                So we're coming up on almost a year now of me being mod. How do you guys think I've done and what could I do better?

I think I've done pretty well so far. On one end of the spectrum I have Freedom saying I'm a "black sympathizer" on the other end I have sunspace comparing me to Hitler.

I think that puts me somewhere in the middle. Which is pretty good and true to my character.

Mind you, I couldn't have done this without Bostonguy and Tbear's help and experience along the way. Props.

Anyways, all of you suck (imo) and need to step your game up! So if you got some **** to say then, here's the place. Get it off your chest, b*tch's!!

Poll to follow
                OK, U banned me before for family bashing, so I will not do it. However, he is doing it. I don't care if he goes after me. Wives are off limits. He's a pussie who goes after wives instead of being a man. He's an idiot.

Comment

Done. You are banned.
                  You sound like a crazy person.

Comment

You sound like a crazy person.
                    You'll see, u filthy racist piece of fucking shit asshole ****sucking bitch. You'll fucking see.

Comment

You'll see.
                      What will I see?

Comment

Working...
                      X