Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mod -MEGA-": A Year In Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homer is following in safeplaces footsteps....making annoying alts that dont fool anyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Plier88888 View Post
      Yes, u did and u will. Because of me. Buh-bye!
      Thought we were friends? I was just trying to tell you about a dirty whore I know then you gotta act like a dick about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
        Thought we were friends? I was just trying to tell you about a dirty whore I know then you gotta act like a dick about it.
        I'm not interested in whores. Im Happily Married, thank you. If u need to Pay for sex, that's your business. I get mine for free (always have).

Tell someone who cares. I don't. I'm not interested.
        Last edited by Plier88888; 09-13-2017, 11:55 PM.

Comment

I'm not interested in whores. Im Happily Married, thank you. If u need to Pay for sex, that's your business. I get mine for free (always have).

Tell someone who cares. I don't.
          That's cool. I was just gonna send you links to this dirty whores cam show. She has a nasty kidney scar but everything else seems ok though. She'll do just about anything for 20 tokens. If you're ever interested let me know. She's a real sleeze.

Comment

That's cool. I was just gonna send you links to this dirty whores cam show. She has a nasty kidney scar but everything else seems ok though. She'll do just about anything for 20 tokens. If you're ever interested let me know. She's a real sleeze.
            Obviously, you're trying to refer to my wife who just had kidney surgery. Yawn. I'll just report u to the mods who will ban u AGAIN. You're making this too easy, moron. You want me to respond in kind, but I won't, because I don't wanna get banned. I will let the mods handle it from here. Keep digging.

I'll laugh.

MEGA, do the honors.....

Comment

Obviously, you're trying to refer to my wife who just had kidney surgery. Yawn. I'll just report u to the mods who will ban u AGAIN. You're making this too easy, moron. You want me to respond in kind, but I won't, because I don't wanna get banned. I will let the mods handle it from here. Keep digging.

I'll laugh.

MEGA, do the honors.....
              Wtf are you talking about? I'm just trying to befriend a new poster and share some cam links with some real sleezy sluts in them. But you're being a douchebag about it.

Comment

I'm just trying to befriend a new poster and share some cam links with some real sleezy sluts in them. And I'm being a douchebag about it.
                Well, I Told you I'm not interested. SO Tell someone who is. I'm Happily Married, and I do not cheat on my wife. End of story. I have nothing further for you.

Comment

• after seeing homers reply to bezzy, did he really type ''mega, do the honors'' ?!?!?!?

MEGA ?!?!?! of all mods ?!?!?!?

his state trouper ''friend'' wanted no part in his wimpy make believe bullshlt

Comment

Well, I Told you I'm not interested. SO Tell someone who is. I'm Happily Married, and I do not cheat on my wife. End of story. I have nothing further for you.
                    Understood. You're not interested in dirty whore cam links.

But if you ever are. I got this one filipino broad that does solo **** fisting shows real cheap.

Comment

Understood. You're not interested in dirty whore cam links.

But if you ever are. I got this one filipino broad that does solo **** fisting shows real cheap.
                      U would. I never will be interested so don't ask. BTW, I Know several people like that too, but I'm not interested in them. Maybe u are. Bye.
                      Last edited by Plier88888; 09-14-2017, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X