No announcement yet.

Which is Worse, Fox News or CNN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
    During the presidential debates on CNN somebody gave Hillary the questions that she was going to get asked.

Enough said
    During the Election CNN wouldn't show Trump was ahead until the very end. Damn tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      You're delusional.

Good try with the Sam Cooke avatar doe.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        I was waiting for this, Megyn Kelly is a spineless person who will go from one political ideology to another, at the drop of a hat. Don't try to hold her up as some big example of non-partisan observer, she didn't even go after Trump very hard after he told her to get off the rag. You really are too much.

****ing moron, again. We've been over this before.
        Wow ur a perfect example of pure liberal ******, disowning one of his own.

MSNBC taking and offering big buck on Megyn just tells u how left leaning she was

Stoopido

Comment

Fox has moved to the center and CNN has gone off the deepend, basically a tabloid.

Then again I don't know what you'd call the Fox from before. They supported a small clique of globalist 'neo-cons' from both parties. They were not distinctly right or left wing, just dirty.

I guess I should say they've cleaned up their act a little.
          Last edited by ////; 06-29-2017, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Wow ur a perfect example of pure liberal ******, disowning one of his own.

MSNBC taking and offering big buck on Megyn just tells u how left leaning she was

Stoopido
            You're a perfect example of a Trump supporter who refuses to recognize facts. You really got me. MSNBC not getting Megyn Kelly despite her obviously liberalism according to you, just tells how stupid you are.

Comment

No contest. Cuck News Network is BS

Comment

CNN without a doubt, but I prefer to watch CNN over FOX when there's a riot or "police protest" going on because they get right in the action and report on it until it's over. On FOX they're too scared to get reporters on the ground and they stick to the political stuff and cut to the rioting every once in a while. I get where they're coming from though, I wouldn't want to be attacked by savages if I worked for Fox news either.

Comment

Good try with the Sam Cooke avatar doe.
                  Why are you posting this song? Many people simply think it's about civil rights. Back then civil rights were different.

MLK would be rolling around in his grave if he heard about BLM.

Comment

Where is that main reporter liberal on Fox? Colmes is dead man, quit trying to change the debate, because you know that I just hit you with 4 conservative contributors when you said there were none. You guys are too much... You aren't gonna respond to this are you?
                    Sam Shepard hasn't come out in regards to his politics but most of his associates say he's a liberal and he's a main host, not a contributor.

Comment

CNN all the way. They straight up lie along with MSNBC. Fox has its bias but they ain't lying theough their teeth or propoing up shyt bags like Sharpton and Michael Moore as legit voices of the people.

Comment

Working...
                      X