• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    Two more I posted as well.
    Yeah i know Kalleigh

But theyre more like theyre there to be bashed

Im talking about a main reporter

Comment

I don't know which network is better as far as accuracy on what is really happening but the women on Fox News are way hotter so I watch that network

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Yeah i know Kalleigh

But theyre more like theyre there to be bashed

Im talking about a main reporter
        Where is that main reporter liberal on Fox? Colmes is dead man, quit trying to change the debate, because you know that I just hit you with 4 conservative contributors when you said there were none. You guys are too much... You aren't gonna respond to this are you?

Comment

Where is that main reporter liberal on Fox? Colmes is dead man, quit trying to change the debate, because you know that I just hit you with 4 conservative contributors when you said there were none. You guys are too much... You aren't gonna respond to this are you?
          Well I was asking for reporters not commentators/contributors.

And yes you were the one trying to change topics

Of course I'm asking for main guys, I know CNN invites convervatives to comment and gets bashed, and gets cut most of the time, while fox invites liberals and gets air time to whine

Comment

Well I was asking for reporters not commentators/contributors.

And yes you were the one trying to change topics

Of course I'm asking for main guys, I know CNN invites convervatives to comment and gets bashed, and gets cut most of the time, while fox invites liberals and gets air time to whine
            So who is the Liberal reporters on Fox?? Not just a commentator or contributor who comes on for Tucker or Hannity for a segment or two?
            Last edited by Rudyo; 06-29-2017, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Food for thought

I can name u a liberal reporter on fox

Name one conservative reporter on CNN lol
              I would just like to quote this post, since he is trying to change the script on this and pretend that Fox has some kind of major Liberal presence, and not a contributor or commentator. I'll wait...

I'm already 1-0 dude, scoreboard.

Give me a main contributor (your words not mine), on Fox that is a democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Gun to my head Id have to choose CNN. Fox news is way to conservative for me but I am no way shape or form a liberal so CNN is the more un-bias of the 2.
                You're delusional.

Comment

During the presidential debates on CNN somebody gave Hillary the questions that she was going to get asked.

Enough said

Comment

I would just like to quote this post, since he is trying to change the script on this and pretend that Fox has some kind of major Liberal presence, and not a contributor or commentator. I'll wait...

I'm already 1-0 dude, scoreboard.

Give me a main contributor (your words not mine), on Fox that is a democrat.
                    Well there was Megan Kelly but she quit and took an offer from MSNBC.

I guess it's a tie then no main reporter on both outlets that is of the opposite position

Comment

Well there was Megan Kelly but she quit and took an offer from MSNBC.

I guess it's a tie then no main reporter on both outlets that is of the opposite position
                      I was waiting for this, Megyn Kelly is a spineless person who will go from one political ideology to another, at the drop of a hat. Don't try to hold her up as some big example of non-partisan observer, she didn't even go after Trump very hard after he told her to get off the rag. You really are too much.

****ing moron, again. We've been over this before.

Comment

Working...
                      X